Chapter 1

Taylor's POV:

---------------------

"WAKE UP!" yelled my best, and only, friend Layla. Before I even had a chance to sit up though Layla had jumped on my bed and landed on top of me.

"Ugh I'm up I'm up!!" I said

"Good now get up and shower. I'll pick out your clothes today!!! It's our senior year and you need a new look!!" she squealed and ran to my walk in closet almost knocking me off the bed.

"Taylor I still don't understand why you don't wear your dance clothes to school! I mean they are so cute!"

When she says dance clothes she means my street dancing outfits I wear. Yup that's right I'm a street dancer but at school I'm the nerd/loner with only one friend who just happens to be the head cheerleader and no she is not a cliche bitch she is actually really nice.

"I'm gonna go shower Layla, k?" I said but she was to engrossed in picking out my outfit to hear me. So instead I just hopped in the shower.

After I finished showering I stepped out to find the outfit Layla picked out. She got a pair of white jean shorts and a green tank top.I don't want to wear this!! But I guess its the least I could do. I mean she's still my friend even though I'm a loner. So I quickly threw it on and walked downstairs to the kitchen to see Layla made me some hash browns!!! Yummmm they're my favorite!!!

"LAYLA I LOVEEEEE YOU!!"

"Nahhh you just love my hash browns!" she replied.

I gasped and clutched my chest in mock hurt.

"How dare you think that low of me!" I exclaimed with a British accent. It was silent for about a minute until me and Layla burst out laughing. I looked over at the clock and cursed.

"Shit Layla its 7:25! We'll be late if we don't leave now!"

"Ok ok I can take I hint which car are we taking?"

"Ummmm how bout my BMW?"

"Sounds good to me."

And with that we drove to school listening to akon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we entered the parking lot all eyes were on us. Typical. But as soon as I get out of the car all there stares will be elsewhere. This always happens. They look at my car in awe but when I get out their stares goes elsewhere.

After we got out we grabbed our bags.

"Hey Tay I have to go now or else Mr.Shil will have my head! I'm sooo sorry!"

"It's fine Layla go now cause I would actually like to have a friend with a head!"

"Tay you never fail to make me laugh!" and with that said Layla left me standing at my car for a good five minutes.

When the warning bell rang I hurriedly grabbed my bag And ran into the school. But being me I just had to run into someone and knock them down with all their stuff.

"Oh my god!! I'm sooo sorr-" but the words died in my throat when I looked up. Laying under me was none other than my crush, Matthew Moore.

"Nah it's ok but do you mind getting off of me?" he asked with a smile on his face. Immediately I got up off him with my cheeks probably as red as a firetruck. Matt then bent down and handed me my bag that had fallen.

"Thanks Matt." I said shyly.

"Damn I thought you wouldn't know my name! I wanted to introduce myself!" he said.

"How wouldn't I know your name! Your an awesome street dancer!" I said starting to calm down and let my nervousness go.

"Sometimes I wish I would've became a masked dancer like Blaze. Have you eve heard of her?" he asked.

"Ye- Ummm actually no I haven't." I almost told him I did but thought better of it.

"Well you should see her dance, she's AMAZING! She's even better than me!" he said with a smile on his face.

"Maybe I will but ummmm I got to go." I said and started to walk to my next class. But before i could get far Matt called out "By the way, i like the new look!"

Aftet that little comment i went to class. That's pretty much how the rest of my day went. Going from class to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So anything special happened to you today?" Layla asked me when I walked to my car after school.

"Actually, yes."I said and counted down to one in my head. 5-4-3-2-1.

"WELLLLL. WHAT HAPPENED!?!" I should've known Layla would've made me tell her...

"I literally ran into Matt today. It was sooooooooooooooembarrassing!"

"Omg really!? What did he do?" Did he yell at you?" she asked

"Nah he actually made a conversation with me." and I told Layla everything cause she wouldn't let me leave till I told we EVERYTHING.

"WOWWW! Omg he actually talked to you!! Now your one step closer to marrying him and I get to plan the wedding!!"

"Omg Layla that's never gonna happen. People like him an people like me never end up together..." I said I'm a sad tone.

"You know what! Let's go get you ready cause we're going to the underground tonight!!" my mood immediately brightened. We jumped in my car and we were off to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is a new story in doing. I might upload this one more then "he'll never know its me". But let me know if it's good please!!!

~kimmie