Made with Love (From Me to You)

Start from the beginning

Hello?

Nakamura?

Are you helping or not?

For goodness sake, Karma

Why can't you wait till the sun is at its peak
to say this?

But fine I'll help you

What's in it for me though?

My deepest and most genuine gratitude

Never mind then

Ugh fine

I'll treat you to that new pizza parlor

Deal, now let me sleep

Fast for food as always

Alright, good night

Don't dream about me

Of course not

That would be a nightmare

Okay rude

As if you aren't??

Whatever

Good night

"What is he planning now I wonder," Rio thought

---------------------------

It is a beautiful Sunday morning. The morning breeze feels cool to the skin and the sun is not high up, a great day to just go sleep and do nothing other than mentally prepare yourself for school the next day. Well, not for Karma though. Today, just when he was sleeping, Rio stopped by at his house and dragged him out, saying they need to go shopping for ingredients.

"So... What exactly are we doing here early in the morning?" Karma asked.

"To get supplies. I don't have 'em at home," Rio replied.

"Can't you just do it yourself? I don't see any use of me being here."

"And let you sleep the whole morning in the comfort of your room while I work? Hec naw!" Rio retorts.

Karma groans and takes out his phone.

10 a.m it reads.

"How long does it even take to get chocolate materials? It shouldn't be too long, right?" Karma asked again with an exasperated sigh.

An irk mark appears on Rio, "For your information, I also make chocolates for my friends, which is why I can't just choose things randomly and put them in the mixer, hoping it'll taste good."

Karma feels attacked all of the sudden and decides to fight back, "You have friends?" Karma grins.

"Haha very funny Karma," Rio said sarcastically.

As the both of them strolled through the store, something caught Karma's eyes. It's a teddy bear, probably displayed for the upcoming event. But no, that's not what caught Karma's attention. It was actually the necklace that the bear is wearing.