𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗

Dream barely got any sleep, too busy checking on Techno, he didn't even leave for the bathroom. So once it was morning time, and the sun hit the inside of the room, he pretended that he had just woken up. He rolled out of bed and got up to use the bathroom. Then, he decided that Techno wouldn't and couldn't leave if he had so generously made him breakfast, so that's what he started doing.

Techno woke up to the smell of eggs and toast, no bacon which was surprising because everytime he woke up from a sleep over there was always bacon, then It'd be this huge thing where the person feels all bad and he just didn't have time to go into that. He slowly got out of bed and started walking to the kitchen. Dream whirled around to smile and Techno and explain that he was making breakfast, to which Techno ignored because,, no shit.

"So, let me guess you made bacon or some version of pig meat."

Dream shook his head,

"of course not, my love. You're half pig, that would be rude of me, would it not?"

Techno sat down in shock,

"you- wait you remembered? Forget that but you decided to not have bacon just for me? Wow, that's really uh,, that's really nice of you dream." He smiled a bit, he meant every word he said.

Dream sat a plate down in front of Techno. It had Eggs, Toast, and some grapes. He then sat down a glass of orange juice in front of Techno. He began making his own plate and drink before sitting down across the table from The Blade.

Techno was starting to like this whole Dream and him dating thing,
"So first you pay for my meals now you're making them? Jeez, what are you a simp?"

Dream chuckled,
"Nope! Just being a nice boyfriend. Plus I assume you can't cook or are just shit at it."

Techno gasped,
"I am not shit at cooking! I'll have you know that I've been cooking for not only my family but the syndicate as well! also apparently I'm feeding the Boo family now because Tubbo can't cook and Ranboo can't wash his hands before he cooks and that grosses Tubbo out, it's a whole thing."

Dream laughed and shook his head,
"Alright alright, yknow what Mr.Blade? If you're so good at cooking why don't you cook us dinner tonight?" This little plan of dreams wasn't really a light-hearted thing, it was so that Techno would feel challenged to stay with him allll day that way he can cook dinner.

"Oh you're on!"
Techno loved a little bit of challenge, plus he got to spend the day with his new,, boyfriend, which was great because now they'd get to bond more as a couple.
"We should make plans for the day! Maybe go see a movie or go to a park!"

Technos words shocked Dream a bit, he was really just falling into his spider-web of staying with him forever and never leaving, he had fallen so quickly it made Dream almost feel bad for him.
"If that's what you want, we can make some reservations."

Techno nodded with a huge grin on his face, he picked up both of their plates and began washing the dishes. He felt bad for leading Dream on for all those years, he didn't know that he could've had such a nice and loving relationship so quickly, he didn't know he would fall so hard for the stupid green man, but he did.