CHAPTER THREE - 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥.

Just as they had finished their little makeout session for the second time in that diner, their food had arrived.
Techno wasn't too sure he loved Dream, he knew he enjoyed the kiss they shared but he hadn't really had time to pick out what he liked about Dream, he never payed attention to that sort of thing.

Dream ran his hands up the sides of Techno as he stared into his eyes, they were so pretty and matched wonderfully well with his pink hair and pointy ears.
Techno was staring back at him and he could only wonder if he was studying features of him too.
He quickly pecked Technos lips, bringing him back into reality and out of his own thoughts

"I should probably sit across from you while I eat."

Dream stopped touching Techno and let him get up, he let him sit on the other side of the table.

"Well at least I can get a better view of you."

"I find it ridiculous how many times I've had to move to your seat then back to my own."

Techno huffed as he shoved a fry in his mouth. He at least was feeling a little more comfortable around Dream, he knew that him thinking Dream was forceful was just an exaggeration, he also knew that if he didn't like Dream he wouldn't have kept leading him on, right?
Right?
He liked when they kissed and he adored it even more when they got to touch but it was all so confusing, he didn't know what he liked about Dream or even if he did but he just let himself assume he did, he had gone on all these dates with him so he had to have-

"Tech?"

Shit. He looked down and realised he had eaten all of his fries and now was just reaching his hand in the basket shoving non-existent fries in his mouth.

"Techno, are you okay? Do you want some of my fries? You can have them if you want."

"Oh, nonono. No thank you I was just lost in thought."

"Again? Are you alright? Is something wrong?"

"Not at all, this is just very,, n e w."

"Oh I get it, you've never dated a guy so now you're thinking your parents are going to shun you away and-."

"Heh?!? No! Have you even met Phil? Plus, I've never dated anyone, I havent gone out with girls either."

"Oh, well I'd love to meet your family and you can meet mine."

"Oh you have a family? I just assumed you were living on the streets and had nothing better to do then bother me."

"Are you fucking joking? Of course I have a house- why wouldn't I? And what do you mean bother you?? I don't bother you!"

Techno couldn't help but laugh at this stupid conversation they were having, he gently shook his head with a grin.

"Well, the only time I see you is when you're all up in my face asking for dates so I just assumed all the money you make you spend it on me not rent."

"Don't flatter yourself, asshole. I should be the one assuming you're homeless, I do pay for almost all of your meals, do I not?"

"Shut it, you're my boyyyffriend, you said it yourself, you're supposed to pay for my food."

"That's not even close to what I said but go off I guess."

Techno had finally found another thing he liked about Dream, the way he spoke to him.
Dream could speak to Techno like he hated him, like they didn't just make out in a diner, the facial expressions he had made while threatening Techno always gave the fact that he loved him too much to harm him away.

Techno's favourite thing to do was to insult Dream, whether it be what he was wearing or how he said certain things, that was his way of showing some sort of affection.

"Just to prove I have a house, would you like to spend the night at my house?"

"Uhhh ya, don't see why not."

Dream smiled, this was the first time Techno hadn't turned down a sleepover of sorts, he could finally sleep with him and maybe even watch him sleep.
Not in an obsessive creepy way of course, he wasn't directly planning on watching him sleep but if Dream couldn't sleep and Techno could, maybe to calm himself down he'd listen to Technos breathing pattern and watch his every move just to make sure he doesnt leave in the middle of the night.