Chapter 11 - Disaster

Start from the beginning

"I'm Tammara," he smiled then walked back off. I dug into my food, which was delightful if I may say so myself.

It was around 7pm when I left the café. They closed at 6.30pm, but Jensen and I got talking. I gave him a hug as I left and headed down the alley, he's a really nice guy, he's 23 years old and his brother's 20. Their Dad brought them the café and pays for things they need, but they run it with their mates. Anyway, enough of Jensen and Jared.

I walked to the car park. It was already dark and got into my truck. I turned the heat up full blast and sat there warming up. I checked my phone to see if Trent had text me. That really did piss me off him texting me to stop flirting.

A) How did he know

B) it's freaky and stalkerish

C) there is no need!

Heading down the road, I flicked my lights on full beam, I'd gone 5 minutes and was about to put the radio on when,

"Oh my God" I screamed, as something, which I guessed was a bullet shot through my window smashing it completely. I swerved the car and slammed my foot on the break. I ended up crashing into a tree, my air bag shot out and I was knocked unconscious.

<<<

Trent's POV

My eyes were black and I was burning up a lot of hate at the moment. Brayden was walking beside me, eyes black too. Blake and Holden were off just ahead of us. We were doing the usual rounds; we hadn't had any sightings of Hunters since we dealt with the one Angel saw.

Angel...

Angel...

"Brayden," I said,

"I know..." He said disappearing.

<<<

Tammara's POV

Blinking hard I opened my eyes, pain shooting through my body, glass everywhere, my windscreen totally smashed, the air bag lay limp, I could feel blood on my head and pain fired through my leg. It was trapped and I was in deep shit. I tried to fumble around and find my phone, but couldn't due to barely being able to move and it hurt every time I tried. I shut my eyes, tears forming. When I reopened them, I noticed 2 men coming towards the car, the strange thing was, I didn't feel relieved. As they got closer I noticed they had guns and knives. Oh bloody hell; this is going to be ugly.

"Is that her, is that the girl?" I heard one say,

"Yeah, that's her..."

"She looks pretty beaten up, maybe we should..."

"She's a Demon..."

A DEMON! My heart started to pound in horror and in pain.

Why would he think I was a Demon?

"But look at her," his eyes averted to mine, "I don't think..."

"She spends all her time with the Sanchez's, she's always at their house, I'm sure she was the one Noah saw before...he, before those savage Demons killed him. Why on earth would a human hang around with a bunch of Demons?"

After hearing those words my whole system seemed to freeze.

The Sanchez's were Demons!

Oh My God.

How did I not figure this out before?

The black eyes, the freaky mind reading and talking in my mind. The time when they rescued me in the taxi. The first time at their house with that that man. Noah I just heard, the hunter. How half the school were oblivious to them, the lies they fed everyone.

But, why had they befriended me?

What did I mean to them?

Was I...was I food?

Wait do Demons even eat?

Demons are evil, Demons aren't even...real.

I needed to go and research these things. I'm such an idiot for not even considering it.

Then again, when do you consider anyone to be a demon?

Hang on...Logan is one too?

My thoughts were rudely interrupted as the car door swung open and I was hauled out by a man, my leg crunched and pain electrified through my body, causing me to cry out in delirium, he just laughed,

"I'm not...I'm not...a demon" I tried to say as tears rolled down my face,

"Rich...I think she's telling the truth" the other guy said. Please listen to him, I thought,

"We all know demons lie" He snarled, "But we are going to change that" he flung me down by a tree. I couldn't describe it as pain anymore. I literally couldn't describe it at all. The man, Rich, came right close to my face, pulling out a knife.

I shut my eyes...this time...I was dead.

But the knife never came. I opened my eyes to see the Sanchez's, Trent had Rich by his neck, and the other guy was being restrained by Blake. I couldn't hear what they were saying, the last thing I saw was Rich dropped to the floor, he staggered up and went to run, Trent flicked his wrist and Rich's neck snapped and he fell to a crumpled heap. The other guy struggled, he was saying something but I didn't know what, I was drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Angel"

<<<

Sorry for shortness and mistakes

Next update: Soon