Chapter 3 - Part 1

Start from the beginning

I then nudged Yelena and said "She doesn't need to know that."

Nat then just laughed and said "Ok. See you two when you get here. Don't take too long."

Yelena and I then said "Ok. Bye see you soon."

The call then ended and good timing because Fanny came back in after his business so we got up and shut the door and headed back upstairs.

We got back up stairs and so when we got back into the bed room I put my phone down on the table next to the laptop, me and Yelena walked into the bathroom and I saw that she set up our outfits ready for when we are Finnished having the shower.

I then started to take my clothes off and so did Yelena. Yelena then turned around to me and asked "What heat setting do you want it on?"

I then look at her and say "4 please."

She then says "Ok." Then turns the shower on and puts it on 4.

Yelena then gets into the shower and tells me "Come on."

So I get in the shower with her and she then starts hugging me from behind while the water was running down us. I had that butterfly feeling again but this time it was because this was the first time we saw eachother naked and also having a shower together. She then starts kissing my neck so I tilted my head more.

Yelena then asked me "Are you ok?"

I then turn around and say "Yeah, I'm just nervous of why we have to go to the compound."

Yelena then pulled me into another hug and said "You're gonna-" Before she got to Finnish I pulled her closer so our skin was touching and started kissing her then she was kissing back, then let out a groan as she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

After a very long time of making out She then whispered in my ear "Let Me wash your back." I then had butterflies but I nodded and turned around and passed her the body wash and she started washing my back and so I said "I'll wash your back too if you like." So she then said "Ok." and let me wash her back.

When we was done we started washing all over then washing our hair.

After we washed everything off Yelena then Grabs my waist and pulls me close to her so our skin was touching again and then we carried on kissing.

After we got stopped making out yet again, Yelena took my hand and walked out and I followed behind, she then gently pulled me in front of her and wrapped the towel around us with her arms resting on my shoulders, her hands were holding the towel shut on my chest. She then started kissing my neck again this time giving me love bites. She then starts to dry me and gives me a smaller towel to put my hair in. And she got another one and done the same with her hair.

Yelena then gets her Clothes and I say "No dont get dressed yet, wait for me."

Yelena then chuckles and pulls me close to her again and says "Ok. Ok, I'll wait. And that shower was good. We should do that more often." And quickly kisses me.

I then replied "Yeah. We should. And you gave me love bites. Everyoneis gonna see when we go to the Avengers Compound."

Yelena then smiles and our skin touching again she tilted her head to let me get her back so I took my chance and when I gave her some I put my hand on her face and started kissing her for about 5 minutes.

We then got dressed and done our hair and held hands as we walked out of the bathroom together.

I then saw my phone ringing and so I picked up and it was Nat. She then said "Oh, you awnser now. I've been calling you for 10 minutes."