Remember us, please!

Start from the beginning

"Do we stop them?"Alexei asked Yelena.

"Free entertainment,Alexei!Let's see where this leads up to.This is better than any show on the TV anyway."Yelena suddenly has a bowl of popcorn in her lap.When did she make those?I didn't even heard the microwave clock ring.Widows...a mystery.

"It would be fine.Trust me guys!I am a father now and that makes me more responsible ."

"That's...that's now how it is working.Trust me.2 children experience. No matter how many you have..you will still burn the bathroom."Clint said.

"Bathroom?You mean kitchen?"Alexei said.

"No,he doesn't."Steve answered.

"How did i think that my sister was safe with you?"

"She's still alive,isn't she?"Clint said.

'Back to the problem,team!Let's make Nat remember.I will show her my genius,Clint will...be Clint and Cap will show her his strength and muscles all ladies fall for." i whink at him and he blushes.

"It might work." Clint approved. Yes! But i still need one vote.

"I guess nothing wrong can happen, so i am in too." Yes! Capsicle just approved.

I ran to the med bay to tell Natasha our plan because i learned that doing things behind her back ends bad. It took me 2 weeks to grow back my eyebrows and i still had my hair blue. Natasha Romanoff knows how to serve revenge.

I open the door and i see Peter sleeping in Natasha's arms. Aww!

Natasha rises her head from the pillow. I woke her up. Fuck!

She doesn't look angry, i still have arms and i am still breathing so...

"What?" she whispers.

"I will tell you tomorrow." i whisper and go back. I will not push my luck.

The next day, I see everyone in the kitchen, except for Peter who was already at school.

"Nat, we decided to make you remember us, so let's go to my lab so you can remember how smart i am!" i say. She puts the cup down and looks at Alexei.

"Алексей, ты сказал мне, что я решила жить с ними. Меня никто не заставлял? Серьезно? (Alexei, you told me that i chose to live with them. No one forced me? For real?)"

I see her brother smiling at her. "да. Ты выбрала свое наказание, сестренка. (Yes. You chose your punishment, sis.) "he takes a slip from his coffe" Я бы сказал взять шлем. Для безопасности.(I would say to take a helmet. For safety.) "

" Я ненавижу тебя.( I hate you.) "

" Твои друзья, не мои. Если ты умрешь... могу я занять твою комнату?Вид у тебя лучше. (Your friends, not mine. If you die.. can i take your room?Your view is better.) "

" Как осторожно с твоей стороны. Нет. Я даю его Елене.(How careful from you. No. I give it to Yelena.) "

I see Red sticking her tongue out at Alexei and he doing the same.

WHAT? NATASHA ROMANOFF DID SOMETHING THAT CHILDISH? JARVIS, WE ARE KEEPING THE RECORDING FOR FUTURE BLACKMAIL.

" Let's go."Natasha said and we go to the lab.

I show her all my suits, project and even the algorithm for Jarvis. I know she hacked so many times in his algorithm,so it's no security breach.

" So... do you remember anything? "