Mu Feichi glanced at the name and photo in the notebook. He didn't even need to look closely to know who that person was.

He knew every single member of the four wealthy families by heart.

"This is the fourth uncle of Su Ximan, and his wife just passed away this year. He's a very lascivious person, and rumours have it that he has some special kinks. He's just depleted the fortune that his wife had previously accumulated. I want to get Chen Lixue to marry him, though that would be getting her quite a bit more than she deserves. However, Su Ximan is more ruthless and cunning than I thought. She would be able to subdue those two. Most importantly, the birth family of this fourth uncle's wife who just passed away is really powerful."

Yun Xi flipped to another page, which showed the name of the chief of one of the Jiang family's branches. The daughter of this chief had just married into the Su family recently and then died this year due to a car accident.

Come to think of it, she would be considered Jiang Chenghuan's distant aunt.

The Jiang family and the Mu family were similar, as both contained a convoluted network of branch families. That said, the power of the main family was indubitably the greatest, so no matter how much trouble the branch families made, they would not be able to affect the development of the main family.

But after all, they were two of the three great noble families, and they could create trouble for others.

Now that Mu Feichi understood what she meant, the smiling expression in his eyes became even stronger than before.

"Immediately marrying another woman right after his wife dies... Even if her birth family doesn't dare to do anything against someone from the Su family, that doesn't mean that they won't do something to a woman who has just married into the family. By accomplishing that, you will block off the final path that your aunt might have to get back with your uncle, and, at the same time, Liang Xinyi will have the Su family backing her up to attend the Socialite Ball. This will be an awkward identity for her. At the same time, Liang Xinyi's ambitions will certainly threaten Su Ximan, which means that you won't even need to do anything yourself when you want to deal with her in the future."

Which of the children who grew up in these powerful families didn't mature by learning all sorts of scheming and deception?

No matter how good Liang Xinyi was at this, she would still find herself lacking behind someone like Su Ximan, who had immersed herself in the hidden struggles of a wealthy family for years.

Yun Xi nodded, her smile bright and pure. Whenever she set traps for others, she appeared so cute and crafty, and somehow especially innocent.

Instead of letting her aunt screw with other people, why not let her go take on the fat jerk whose mind was full of garbage?

There were many other options in Jingdu, but the reason that she had chosen him was that, in her previous life, this disgusting man had nearly raped her while throwing around his power as a member of the Su family. If it hadn't been for someone passing by and saving her, she would've been violated.

After returning in this life, of course, she'd have to clear out these old grudges, one by one.

For someone like Chen Lixue, who else should she suck the life out of, if not him?

More importantly, the special desires of this man who was fourth in line in the Su family were precisely for women who were several years older than himself like Chen Lixue.

Perhaps it was because he had been pampered and sheltered by his mother since he'd been young that it had resulted in a revolting preference for his partners.