16

Chapter Sixteen || WITH ME

Yeji was being accompanied by her 'very thoughtful' twin brother going to the dining room to eat their breakfast.

She sat down and start eating her breakfast without saying anything.

Her dad notice her lack of energy early in the morning so he ask her. "Yeji you okay?"

Yeji look at her dad. "Yeah dad, why?" She ask while looking at him still eating.

"It's just you seems down, today." He said before sipping his coffee.

"He can't dance with Yeonjun la-" She stomp his twins feet to stop him from talking. Which her parents found confusing.

"Are you ok Hyunjin?" Her mom ask her twin worriedly.

"He's fine mom." She smile at her mom before looking at her twin and glare at him. "Your fine right?" She ask him, still with the glare.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, mom. D-don't worry about me." He said. But inside of his head: 'How can this girl stomp on my feet even though she have an injury?'

"Yeji, your mom told me that you can't perform today for your club day. Is that alright with you?" He ask his daughter who's tightly smiling at him which make him worried.

"It's fine dad. Besides we can't do anything, my injury will heal next week and not today. Maybe I'll just find any other opportunities next year." She said and continue eating.

"Are you sure? Your mom also told me that this might be the last time that you can dance on your highschool life. How about Yeonjun?" He ask making he stop.

She didn't think of it. It was their dream, to dance and be a professional one someday. And now, she can't dance with him with her injury. She was about to answer her dad when the doorbell rung.

"Wait a minute, I'll just check who is it." Her mom stood up and walk towards the door.

"I-i don't know dad. Like what I said maybe many other opportunities come to me." She answered. Her dad knows that dancing was her daughter dream and he's not opposing, but seeing his daughter down because of it make him sad.

"Oh your early, dear." They heard her mother welcomed the new comer. "Yeji, Yeonjun is here." She choke on her food when she heard the name.

'Why is he here?' She ask herself. Her brother were patting her back.

"You okay, sis?" He ask and she nodded.

"Yeonjun, come and eat with us." Her dad stood up and hug the boy.

"No thank you uncle, i already ate at home. I'm just here to fetch Yeji." Yeonjun said making her look at him.

"Ohh is that so. Yeji is about to finish eating." Her dad said and she immediately finish her food and bring her plate at the sink.

"Sis, you're already done? Hey, you can walk properly?" She heard Hyunjin ask her but she didn't answer, she was in rush and didn't notice that she walk all by herself.

After she clean her plate she go to Yeonjun and pull him. Before her dad could ask any questions to him.

"Mom, dad we'll go ahead!" She bid her bye and successfully pulled the confused Yeonjun outside their house.

"You okay?" He ask her looking at her feet.

"Yeah." She answered and realized that he's really here. "Why are you here?" She ask him that make him chuckled.

"Like what I said earlier, I'm here to fetch you." He said before helping her to enter his car. Once she successfully entered the car Yeonjun entered the driver seat. He look at her before smirking.

"And your stuck with me, this whole day."

~•~

Yeji found herself, sitting beside Yeonjun at the gym, for the program. She was confused why he's with her when he have his girlfriend. But choose to be quiet and wait for the program to start.

She look around to find her friends, but to her disappointment she didn't found them, in the middle of the crowd.

Many eyes are looking at them. She was used to it before, but not with this kind stares but more like glares.

"Don't mind them." She flinch when she heard Yeonjun's voice near her ear. She look at the boy who's only inches away from her face. She look away when she feel her cheeks blush.

'Why is he so close?!' She mentally shouted, she didn't care about the skinships and clingy before, but now? 'Why does it feel so different?'

She heard Yeonjun chuckle before fixing his posture. She bit her lip trying to stop her squealing. 'Why do I just noticed now?'

Meanwhile Yeonjun, found her adorable. He can't stop smiling while looking at her. But that stop when the MC came and start the program.

~•~

It's already for club presentations. Yeji is confused, why Yeonjun still didn't leave to get ready. She look at him who's looking at the stage, watching.

He felt someone staring at him, so he look beside him. And saw her looking at him with a obvious confused face.

He smiled at her, that make her froze for a second.

"Why? Do you need anything?" He ask her. But Yeji only look away, trying to find her friends, again. But can't see them.

"If your finding your friends, maybe they were with my friends." She heard Yeonjun told her and she nod. Looking at the front she heard that the next club is gonna be the dance club. So she widen her eyes and look at the guy beside her, again.

"Are you not gonna participate?" She ask him frustrated, at the fact that he's not gonna perform.

"If I will participate, then who will come with you here?" Yeonjun's answer make her mad and only look at the front with her arms crossed.

Participating in those kinds of programs, is a big thing for them. And seeing him only sitting beside her and not participating make her mad.

Yeonjun sigh before standing up and carry Yeji, in a bridal style, which make the girl shout in surprise. Earning everyone's attention from the participants to them. They watch how Yeonjun walk away from the Gym with a shouting Yeji on his arms.

"This is gonna be exciting." Taehyun said to the red haired girl beside her.

"It's for sure." Chaeryeong nod her head before facing the front again.

To Be Continued...
~•Jacy•~