Part 19

Sanyu left for her home after having a good time with his parents. As soon as she left Randhir ran to his room with lightening speed and locked himself in his room to avoid his parents from bombarding him with questions.

After a short nap when he came out he saw his parents still ready to take him on d hot seat. Finally he gave up and sat in front of dem gesturing dem to ask what dey want to know. ''Why don't u tell us what u want to tell.'' his father asked in return. ''OK.'' and taking a long pause he said, '' I...Like her. Mom.. please..''.. his father surprisingly luked at him confused why he took his mom in btw. And luking at his moms excited face he understood dat she has already started planning for her only sons wedding..!!

''ab aap koi khayali pulav pakane mat baith jana mom aur Delhi jake dhindora bhi mat pitna rishtedaron mein.. plz mom''

''what do u mean by dat? usey pasand karta hai toh kya shadi nahi karega?aur mera beta shadi ke liye ready hai toh kya mein dhindora bhi na pitu..!!''

''of course karunga. but I want to spend some time with her before I get into official relationship with her. I wl tell u when we r ready''

''OK.. OK .par jyada der mat lagana ready hone mein..'' His father settled d matter but Randhir told dem abt her past as he didn;t want dem to know it from any 3rd person. After 2 days his parents returned back to Delhi.

----------------1 week had passed sandhir had confessed their luv to each other. nobody said I Love You openly but dat didnt matter. They were happy like dis. They used to meet whenever dey got free time in a corner of d office terrace Randhir knew where hardly anybody came. Randhir hardly got any free time due to his work load and dis short meeting was not enough for both of dem. Both used to crave to c and meet each other. Randhir tried to convince sanyu to meet him at night after dinner. But Sanyu was not ready to meet him when Sahil was around.

''nahi..nahi...nahi..Bhai ghar mein rahenge toh mein kaise aaun?''

"Bol do na walk pe ja rahi ho.'' ''Walk pe? aur unhone pucha toh achanak mujhe ye dinner ke baad walk pe jane shauk kaise chada? ya woh khud hi mere sath chal diye toh?''

''usey pata chalna hoga toh kya office mein pata nahi chal sakta? '' Now Randhir was getting irritated. The more he suggested her solutions to meet d more she refused to act on any of it.

''Office woh thode hi apne kaam chodke mujhe dekhne aate hai ki mein kya kar rahi hun?''

''toh kya hua sanyu, kabhi na kabhi toh usey pata chalne hi wala hai..'' Still her answer was a complete NO to meet him outside office let alone going out 1gether some where.

He left stomping his foot from terrace saying,''tumhe mujhse milna hi nahi hai.islye bahane bana rahi ho.''

Sanyu understood he was really angry but she was not at all ready to meet him outside office specially at home. She sent hell lot of msgs to him after dat but he didn't cared to answer. Not did he came to meet her after d office was over.

----------------------------- In d evening she was still thinking of ways to calm down his anger. While getting inside her building she had a luk at his open window where lights were still switched off.

Dinner was over when sanyu was not much interested in listening to what Sahil was talking but her ears catched only Randhirs name in it and she sighed again. Just den d door bell rang and Sanyu was shocked, surprised and happy at d same time to c Randhir at d doorstep cutely smiling at her.

She so wanted to jump on him and hug him tightly with tears in her eyes. She was cing him after freaking 4 hours. The case was same with Randhir too who couldn't hold his anger more and came running straight to her house to c her, so what if she says ''no'' to meet him outside..!

Though dey coudn't talk a word in front of Sahil both kept starring each other dreamily unknown to Sahil and bid a goodbye when it was too late at night.

Pyaar Ishq Aur mohabbatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें