Part 9

Randhir and sanyukta close proximity was of course not digested by karan. Not dat he was interested in sanyu seriously. But she getting close with randhir was definetly something he would not tolerate. In college days too karan was only known as randhirs friend. Nor he could impress any girl nor he was brilliant in studies dat he would be his professors fav. But randhir could easily impress any girl, any professor by his intelligence and hard work. Karan was not able to create his separate identity in front of randhir. Girls would only use  him to get closer with randhir. And dat was d reason of his jealousy. Randhir was unaware of karans jealousy. He considered karan as his good friend. So karan decided to play his card at d right time.

         Next day at lunch sahil, randhir, sanyu, yoyo, ishika and karan were sitting 2gether and chit-chatting and laughing over a joke cracked by yoyo. Dats when karan chirped, ''Yaar randhir, its so nice to c u laughing and smiling again. Nahi toh shagun se break up ke baad  tu toh tut hi gaya tha..!!'' Hearing dis all went silent. Randhir gritted his teeth. Karan smirked and luked at sanyukta to examine her face as what effect dis truth had on her. But surprisingly her face was blank. Randhir excused himself and left d canteen and sahil ran behind him to console him. Yoyo, ishika and sanyu too left from dere. And karan sat dere shrugging his shoulders.  '' ye karan ki problem hai kya aakhir? sab achchese baat kar rahe the issey dekha nahi jata kya?'' Ishika was talking to sanyu irritatingly. Sanyu was still silent and not reacted on dis matter. Only she knew how much she was anxious to know abt shagun from d time she has heard dis name. Firstly she was shocked as for d 1st time she came to know dat randhir also has a bad past. But knowing karans bad intentions she kept her face blank. She didnt want to give him happiness dat he was expecting after giving pain to randhir. 

She was abt to ask ishika abt shagun but some or d other work piled up everytime on her desk whenever she thought of talking to ishika and she had to control herself till d office gets over. But she did not have to wait too long. Randhir dropped her home on bike as usual. Now a days she didnt feel uncomfortable going on randhir's bike like bfore even if sahil would not b dere. the bike ride was silent again after so many days. Randhir was stealing glances at sanyu from d bikes side mirror to analyze her state of mind.

After reaching outside her bldg., randhir himself started d convo, ''sanyu... woh.. shagun was my gf. We broke up few months back. Actually... she broke up. and she still works in our co.'' He told n 1 go and waited for her respond. But she only said ''OK'' and left. don't know wat made her stop from asking him d reason. Randhir felt like a huge burden relieved from his heart. He didnt want to analyze why he felt to give an explaination to sanyu but he just wanted to b honest with her.

Randhir and sanyu were normal with each other even after she came to know abt his past. So wat if he had a gf? they are not 2gether now. I have a past too. I should also tell him abt it. Sanyu decided in mind.

1 week passed just like dat. Sanyu came to office on her own 1 day. Randhir was nowhere to b seen. She purposely came down to have tea at d same time randhir usually came to have coffee. But she was disappointed to c his cabin was locked. '' kaha chala gaya ye?

''Randhir paji ko dhundh rahi ho?'' sanyu literally jumped at yoyoz sudden arrival. But her answer was obviously ''Yes.'

''Woh toh Pune chale gaye'' yoyo informed her.

Pyaar Ishq Aur mohabbatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें