Part 11

''Hey, hi yoyo, tum yaha kaise?'' asked shagun.

''ji woh Randhir paji ki tabiyat thik nahi thi.. aisa suna tha.. toh... bas dekhne chale aaye.''

''oh.plz come in'' shagun took all 3 of dem to Randhir's bedroom. Ishi nearly dragged Sanyu inside as she was standing still outside d door shocked. They saw randhir sitting on his bed coughing continously and medicines lying on his bedside table. He shut his eyes tightly and turned his face on cing Sanyu dere. The last thing he was expecting was Sanyu to c shagun in his house. He didnt know how to react.

Yoyo again dared to ask Shagun, ''aap ne bataya nahi..aap yaha kaise?'' ''oh mein..! actually i landed in mumbai 5 days back from London. When i came to know dat Randhir is in Pune unit I straight away went dere. I was so eager to meet him after such a long time.'' Shagun was narrating her story, ''you know na we had broke up few months back. But all dis time I was in London I realised how much I missed him. Actually hamare co. mein sab aisee baatein kar rahe the, I got hell irriated. I was confused and believed all dat rubbish.''

''Par ab.. no confusion. I have decided now.. I want to b with Randhir. I am sorry Randhir for my rude behaviour. But I missed you so much..'' She kept her hand on his palm and squeezed it gently luking at him with her dreamy eyes, not knowing dat her each & every word was piercing somebodyz heart sitting dere. Her words felt like thorns of roses to Sanyukta. The eyes of other 3 were glued to her face.  She had tears on d border of her eyes.

''Mein chalti hun.'' Sanyu suddenly got up and started to leave without even luking at Randhir. Ishika ran behind her.  ,'' Ishi mein kuch der akele rehna chahti hun,'' Sanyu stopped her.

She came back to her home running, closed d door and sat den & dere holding her knees, tears continously falling from her eyes. She laughed at her own destiny, how come freaking she can be unlucky 2 times. Pehle Gaurav fir Randhir, why me God, Why me? dis was d reason, Randhir didnt cared to contact me for anytime? Now dat he has go this love back, why would he even take care to think abt me.  But what was dat I saw in his eyes? Or I was just a option for him till shagun was not back? All bad thoughts kept peeping her mind d whole night.

But no, wait...Why I should be angry on him? He had never proposed me. Proposed chodo usney toh kabhi feelings openly jataye bhi nahi the. Shayad meine samajhne mein galti kar di. Her tears went dry and she slept on d couch in her hall thinking abt d same.

Next morning in office, Randhir was desparately waiting for Sanyukta to come. Some things need to be cleared. She deserves an explaination from me, he was thinking. But Sanyu didnt turn up dat day. He ran up, to her floor to enquire abt her to Ishika or Yoyo, But he got to know dat she had taken a leave today.

''I knew it, i knew it, She was bound to get misunderstand,'' He banged his hand on Yoyoz table only to get a glare form ishika. ''do u still love shagun'' Ishika asked with furious eyes as if she would kill him if his answer was Yes.