6

SEVEN PICTURED ABOVE👆

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

SEVEN PICTURED ABOVE👆

-

TIARIA

When i got home from the club it was like 12 in the morning i went upstairs to my room kicked my shoes off i went in my closet to try to find something comfortable to wear to bed after 10 minutes of looking i just decided on a sports bra and some all black biker shorts.

I layed my clothes out on the bed went into the bathroom to run me a nice hot bath i addedsome bubbles into the water went back to my room to grab my robe my phone and my blunt.

I got in the tub and lit my blunt while i was smoking my blunt i was scrollling through instagram  while i was scrolling through i see a picture of that nigga herb on my explore page i was debating on if i should follow him or not but i decided against it i say my hpone down and layed back in the tub enjoying my high when my phone started ringing. 

Of course seven ass would be calling me i decided to answer the phone 

" What do you want nigga" I said looking at him through the phone 

" Damn ma i was calling to see what's up with you" he said 

" seven what part you don't understand we are broken up i don't need you to call me and check on nothing you wasn't thinking about be when you was fucking other bitches" I said 

" I said i was sorry you won't even give me the chance to make it up to you" He said 

" Seven i need time to myself without you calling and bothering me" i said to him 

" whenver you ready to hear me out hit me imma give you the space you need i love you ma " he said looking at me through the camera

" I love you too"  i said to him not looking in the camera ending the facetime call

After getting off the phone with seven i let the water out the tub and turnedon the shower so i can wash up.

10 minutes later i finally get out the shower going into my room to get dressed as i was getting dress i hear a female moaning loud as hell i couldn't help but laugh knowing it was olivia and jordan.

After I got dressed I turned my light off and got in the bed I turned netflix on and got on my phone until I fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

When i woke up it was 9 in the morning i got out the bed made my bed up then i went to go take shower i stayed in the shower for 15 mintues when i got out i went to my room to get dressed i decided to wear some high wasted ripped jeans with a black turtle neck and my all white gfazos. 

After getting dressed i fixed my hair put the flat irons to it a little i had a midde part closure wig 

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs in the kitchen to see mama duks getting ready to leave for work