1

TIARA...

Nigga fuck you I'm going to get my brother to fuck you up I yell throwing a shoe at my boyfriend , well ex boyfriend.

"Calm yo ass down it ain't even like that!" He said dogging the shoe I threw at him.

"Fuck you mean it ain't what it look like that? You done got that hoe pregnant & got the nerve to tell me to calm down? I'mma kill you and that bitch! I yelled lounging towards him, punching him in his face.

"Tiara chill the fuck out before I put my hands on you foreal!" He yelled trying to grab both my hands.

"Nigga you got some nerves all the shit I done did for you and this is how you repay me turn around and get another bitch pregnant" I yelled crying

"G I'm sorry I don't even know if the baby mines or not" he said holding my hands.

"Was that suppose to make me feel better nigga fuck you I'm done get your shit and get the fuck out my house" I yelled at him.

He finally lets me go, grabbing his face. I did hit him hard as fuck but he deserved that shit.

"GET YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT NOW!" I yelled wiping my face and going into the bathroom slamming the door.

I look in the mirror and I looked a mess my eyes was all puffy. I never cried over no nigga but I loved him me and seven been together since my freshman year of high school.

I found out this nigga been cheating on me leaving out the house all times of the night telling me he going to work whole time he going to go fuck another bitch. Now the hoe pregnant 4 years down the fucking drain.

I heard the front door slammed which means he left I opened the bathroom door went into my room grab my towel and went to go take a shower.

After my shower I put my clothes on and called my best friend over so she can help me pack I have no choice but to move back in with my mom me and sev was going half on the bills , now that he's gone I can't afford to pay all these bills on my own.

Me and my best friend was packing the shit in my room she got here about 10 mins ago.

" I can't believe you moving back in with your Og"

"I know I don't want to go back" I left her house when I was 18 and moved in with seven, her ass was so mad.

" I know I remember her yelling at your ass you don't even know that boy like that to move in with him" Sierra said laughing.

" Her ass always warned me about seven toxic ass but I was just too inlove with that boy to see through all the bullshit. I said

"Ahhhh not tiara back on the nine" she yelled hugging me

"Stoppp just help me finish packing" I said laughing.

My life's about to be a lil crazy for a while.

-

Excuse any mistakes.