Chapter 2

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other characters that will occur and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

The next day I wake up early and as soon as I had some cereal for breakfast I start to unpack my luggage. It's not that much mostly clothes and some special things that are dear to me, like my little notebook.

When I walk downstairs there's no one there anymore. My uncle has gone to work and Stiles still has his last year of school to attend so I've got the house all to myself. I would have been thankful for that but today the silence in the small home seemed unbearable.

Before I knew what I was doing I had already slipped some jeans and a tank top with my favourite converse on. With the keys grabbed in my hands tightly I slip into my Mustang and drive off.

I stop somewhere near the woods and get out of the car feeling as I get anxious of being in such a closed space. I need to be outside right now. I can't handle to feel caged in right now or I'll get a panic attack like the ones I used to have in Seattle.

So that's what I do. I leave my car at the side curb on the road as I take off into the woods without any direction. I just need to feel the fresh air and see that I am free to go wherever I'd like to go.

While I'm walking through the rows of trees I feel as my heart starts unclenching and the oppressed feeling slowly vanishes. I can breathe normal again as I take in each smell the woods have provided for me from the trees, flowers and the river I can also hear flowing by somewhere near.

The sky is growing darker and darker by the second, big clouds roll in front of the sun and absorb it's warm rays but I don't care. I keep walking through the woods beside the storm that is building up. I can't go inside or I'll go crazy. I've already been in my car and the house for too long.

I hear the roaring of thunder and the wind brush through the heavy trees as the first drop hits me. It falls right onto my nose and just a second later so many drops are falling down the dark grey sky that I'm drenched immediately.

But I don't mind because the air is still sticky and hot making the soft coldness of the rain only more relieving. The water runs down my legs, arms and face while I stalk forward through the wood as I finally feel the tightness in my chest loosen.

After walking through the woods in the pouring rain for about an hour I finally leave them, stepping onto a wide meadow. I instantly freeze as I take in my surroundings.

I didn't just walk onto any meadow, this was the cemetery of Beacon Hills.

Before I know what I'm doing my legs start carrying me down the lanes of tombstones sticking out of the neatly trimmed grassland. Even though it's been a long time since I have been on this cemetery and I have been to this one particularly grave only once I still remember exactly where I saw the coffin sink into the earth.

After some walking I finally arrive at the stone with the familiar name on it. It's still where I last saw it, right in the row where the graveyard meets the woods.

It hurts to read the name and the time span engraved into the beautiful stone. She shouldn't be lying there while I was sitting here. It shouldn't have been her who had to go. She should have gotten a second chance, not me.

I fall to my knees and put some vines aside and look at the beautiful fresh flowers that are laid in front of the stone. It's a cute little bouquet of wild flowers held together by vines of forget-me-not.

A small smile creeps on my face thinking back to all the time I had spent with Allison, laughing, joking, talking about guys and being just stupid teens. These memories were rare since we weren't the normal carefree teenagers but we still found times where we could make them and pushed everything bad aside.

"Hey Alli." I didn't know what got into me, normally I wasn't the one to talk with the dead but at the moment it just felt right. "How're you? I bet your fucking glorious up there." I laughed to myself a bit. "Breaking angels necks by walking by and shooting them your usual smile. I hope you're enjoying yourself."

"You know, I miss you. I really do." I sigh and I feel as the sad feeling takes over my body. "I think we all do. Who wouldn't?"

"You know you were my best friend Alli and I really tried to do what you told me." I sigh yet again as I feel the tears build up. "I did my best. I tried to live. At first here in Beacon Hills but I just couldn't stay. But you know that don't you? I bet your watching us and wanting to kick our asses for everything dumb we do."

"It was really dumb of me to leave this city, my home. But I was so sad and I just couldn't take it, at least that's what I thought. So I went back to Seattle to live like you wanted me to." I laugh dryly. "Didn't really work out that well as you can see."

"I realized one thing is Seattle: I can't move on." I cried as I finally let out all the feelings I had stocked up. "If that makes me weak fine, but I can't handle you being gone. It doesn't matter how many miles I travel or how much liquor I have flowing through my system. I never stop missing you."

So that's how I spend my whole damn day. Sitting in the mud before a grave, talking to a dead person who wouldn't answer to me while the rain is pouring down and soaking me to the bone.

I hope you all liked the new chapter so let me know what you think also I've got some questions for you:
1. How did you find my story (Elastic Heart)?
2. Are you already excited for Derek meeting Raviva again??
3. What other series do you watch??
xx sil