< a day out >

The next morning Minecraft woke up still mentally recovering from what happended the day before.
He looked to his buzzing alarm, the object which had woken him from his sorrowful slumber. With a click he turned it off and got up to get ready.

Once he was looking tidy and had somewhat dressed his burnt skin from the night before he made his way to the apartments front door.
Once he got there he went to continue his morning and walk to the quaint café that stood so beautifully down the road, but he paused.
Did he really want this ?
He might meet his new acquaintance again, he wasn't really in the mood to struggle with complicated emotions like love.
Maybe just a walk would satisfy his needs to get out of the place he associated all of his recent self inflicted wounds with? Though even the pretty scenery found in the few parks dotted around the city were nothing compared to the sheer comfort and closure he felt at the café.
He needed the coffee too, a few hours of restless sleep wasnt enough to keep him going during the day.

After a tiresome amount of contemplation he decided a walk wasn't for him, no matter how draining it would be he wanted to push himself to stick to his routine plus there was always the chance this new face wouldn't show up today.
This pleasant but guilty thought was soon brought to a halt when a familiar sound alarmed from his phone, when he reached for it..it was the new guy.

He picked up his mobile and read the new alert, the words echoing through his aching brain.

(Texting)

Roblox: hey! I wondered if you'd like to hang out again today? It's up to you!

Minecraft responded to the text exhaling with a sigh, it's not that this new person wasn't or didn't seem amazing, he just new his other motherly acting friend had high expectations for how far this new acquaintanceship would lead. If it lead anywhere with how Minecraft was acting.

(Texting)

Minecraft: sure

Roblox: good good, I can't wait to see you! We meet at 11?

Minecraft: yep

His throat stung with regret sending that. He wasn't going to be good company. Everything was falling down.

(Time skip because I cant be bothered)

He arrived at the café, he didn't bother to loon to formal. He was wearing an old brown jacket paired with a dark blue flannel shirt and a pair of grey jeans. He sat in his usual space, he'd arrived earlier than he was supposed to, just another problem to add to the days list.

While waiting Minecraft was subdued to his prominently depressive thoughts.
'Shouldn't I try and keep a positive mind? Who knows, seeing this guy might make my day a tad better?....who's kidding I'm just going to be a socialy awkward mess like I usually am arnt I.'

"Hello" a familiar voice said, even withought looking up you could somewhat hear the smile eched into his voice.

"Hey roblox," said Minecraft trying to sound as cheery as possible. "You can sit down if you'd like."

"Thank you," he said again with that grin, Minecraft though he would be upset to see this man but that smile it seemed to just take away his worries.

"You seem distracted? Maybe down. What's wrong?"stated the man snapping minercaft out of his thoughts.

"Oh. It's nothing don't worry about me. How are you? Did you see the storm yesterday?? It had me panicking, you could have been blown away!" Minecraft said in a somewhat theatrical way bringing comedy to what the conversation could have been.
"I did, thankfully i got home before it got to bad though" roblox chuckled.
"What a day to forget your umbrella"

"Thats what i said when i got back, i never thought about bringing it" stated minecraft now with a grin. He'd forgotton what had happened now all he knew was that he was smiling an enjoying a freindly conversation with his new friend.

"By the way, might i add you look very nice today i was going to tell you before forgot my words and such." Roblox added.
A pale red fade washed over minecrafts face. Meanwhile, while the two men were conversing, costa and starbucks were busy observing from their respected counter. Costa was happy for minecraft, its the first time shed seen him what she believed to be happy. Of course she struggled to notice when others were happy. She tended to focus on her bubbly and grateful attitude to represent the shop. Her friends all knew she was alot calmer if you were speaking to her in person. She puts on what you could only describe as a persona for her work.
However starbucks was the type of woman who would never fake an attitude. She was honest, which in a sence is good, but she gets alot of complaints from customers after shes made various comments on their appearences. Being honest and telling people that they look bad right before they are supposed to be going on a seemingly wholsome date probably wasnt the best trait of hers though she would always give genuine advice which was what minecraft believed to be her best trait. Her motherly attidude was always caring, no matter how much it annoyed you when she told you, you look stupid.