Kabhi Jo Humsafar They
Ab Wahi Anjan Lagte hai
Mohabtoon Ke Wo Rishte
Bhi To Bejaan Lagte Hai

Finally, she had successfully saved her MPT, dignity and career; as the reality sink in she closed her eyes and took a deep breath while a tear dropped down from the edge of her one eye.

Khusi Ke dar Pe dastak de rahe Hai Hum Masalsal Hi
Kahi na Chain Paaye To Kya Kare…

Wiping it away, she tried stepping ahead and unintentionally winced with extreme pain, “Madam sir!!” “Haseena ji!!” Karishma and Anubhav’s voice entered her ears and she looked blankly towards their concerned faces. “Come we will support you outside, you need medical aid.” Anubhav tried holding her hand while Karishma too nodded worriedly and moved towards her other side.

Kisi se Hum Nawai ka
Sila Hum Ko na Mil paaya
Huye Jo Bud Gumaa Hum To Kya karein
Ye mumkin to nahi jo dil ne chaha tha wo mil jaye
Koi umeed toote to kiya karein
Kisi ka Sath Paana Bhi

Taking a step behind, she chuckled sarcastically and added, “Thanks for your concern D.S.P sir and S.H.O. Karishma Singh….. but I can support myself.” With that she bend down picked up a thick stick from nearby and walked out of there with its support leaving behind all of them to ponder.

Kabhi Asan nahi Hota
Kisi Ke Dur jaane Se
Ye Dil Viran nahi hota
Wajah Kuch Aur Bhi Mil jati Hai
Duniya Me Jeene Ki
Kisi Ke Aas Pe Jeena Bhi To Aasan nahi Hota
Naseebo Mai Hi na Likha Ho To
Wo Kase Mil Jaye
Khuda Bhi Ruth Jaye To
Kya Karein
Ye dil jo ro raha hai to kahein se sabr mil jaye
Howe jo bud gumaan ham to kya karein...
Ye mumkin to nahi jo dil ne chaha tha wo mil jaye Koi umeed toote to kya karein

Next day was a bright day for Lukhnow as it got back MPT, a much needed station to keep household happiness intact. All local news channels were flashing the news of Haseena Malik’s innocence and the conspiracy against her and MPT. City was once again echoing with her appraisals seeing which Santosh and Cheetah was on cloud noun. Their excitement level can be estimated by the fact that they had watched the same news twice on all news portals.
Pushpa ji was walking to and fro in front of her desk worriedly while dialling a number again and again. “Pushpa ji!! Why you are so worried for Karishma madam? She must be busy. Leave that and look how everywhere only Madam Sir’s name is echoing.” Santu said excitedly.
Pushpa ji shook her head negatively and added, “I am trying to connect with Haseena madam since morning but she isn’t picking my calls,” Pushpa ji told her worriedly.
Santu rolled her eyes and added, “Come on Pushpa ji!! You are worrying unnecessarily. She is Madam sir, she knows how to take care of herself, she has enough strength and intelligence that she can handle everything alone.”
However, before Pushpa ji could respond, Cheetah came running towards them more elated than before holding a paper in his hand, “Look! Look! What is it!! Pushpa ji, Santu ji!! department had sent our Karishma madam back to MPT. She will be joining from today only.”

“Really!!” Santu screamed excitedly snatching the paper and reading it. She literally jumped holding Pushpa ji, “Pushpa ji!! Pushpa ji!! I am too happy, finally everything came back to normal, we got our MPT and Karishma madam back. Yes, yes!!” she jumped in excitement.
“Santu!! Santu!! Calm down, indeed it is a great news,” she responded with a slight smile and then said, “But everything is not sorted, we all have forgotten some most crucial things.” “Meaning?” Cheetah asked however just then Karishma entered and they all moved towards her.

Cheetah and Santu saluted her and congratulate her with great enthusiasm. She too had greeted them with equal excitement, “I am so happy, finally I am back at home!!” Pushpa ji who was standing at a side, moved ahead and added, “Congratulations Madam, welcome back to MPT.” A formal greeting from her, she raised her one eyebrow and asked, “Pushpa ji!! Are you alright…..such a formal greeting, no taunting no teasing…..from where the sun rose today.” Pushpa ji smiled sarcastically and added, “Those taunts and teasings are only for my Karishma not for you. Now, if you allow me madam, I need to find Haseena madam.” With that she started walking out of the station.

“No, stop Pushpa ji, first tell me, what have I done that you are talking to me like this and what does that mean that madam sir needs to be find??” She asked blocking her away getting extremely confused at her strange behaviour.

“As far as you later question is concerned then madam sir is unapproachable since morning and my apologies madam but I don’t think we should talk about the former,” Pushpa ji had once again responded extremely professionally scaring Karishma to her wits.

“Please tell me….have I done something….” Her voice got heavy as she could see a disappointment as well as anger in her mother’s eyes. “Madam, here in Police Station, you are my senior and you know better than me. Rest, if you are asking from your mother in law then you are bound to wait for her at home,” She said straight looking into her eyes walked out of Police Station causing Karishma to get extremely worried as she had never ever seen her mother in law this much angry and hurt from her since her marriage.

ZRA SI CHOT LGAY TU ANSOO BAHA DETI HAY
SAKOON BHARI GOD MEIN HUM KO SULA DETI HAY
HUM KARTAY HEIN KHATA TU CHUTKI MEIN BHULA DETI HAY
HOTAY HEIN KHAFA HUM TU DUNYA BHULA DETI HAY
MAT GHUSTAKHI KARNA IS MAA SAY- ZAID
JO APNAY BACHON KI CHAH MEIN APNA AP BHULA DETI HAY

Do share your reviews.......forum is open for all sorts of feedback??

Updates will be regular!!

Your comments are valuable to me