{ℂ𝕙, 𝟚𝟞: 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕒}

Start from the beginning

"And begin!" Juvia said as she threw her hand down as [Y/n] and Shigeru lifted there rapiers up and ran towards each other, [Y/n] was about to land the fist hit until Shigeru blocked it with his rapier "Go Neesan!" Alluka said happily while Juuzou cheered for Shigeru.

Shigeru swigged his rapier left and right as he got closer to [Y/n] as she tried to block his strikes "One, two, three...one, two, three..." Shigeru snag until [Y/n] did a spin and was now standing behind Shigeru, she drew her sword forward but in the blink of an eye Shigeru turned around and blocked her attack "Not bad Misters." Shigeru said as him and [Y/n] continued fighting.

{Soma Pov}
"Ah! how much longer is this going to take? And why are you fighting? honestly this is so boring." I said while petting [Y/n] cat as I see [Y/n] and Shigeru we're still fighting "Quiet! I need to focuses. Go play with some toy's or something." [Y/n] said as she dodged a swing from Shigeru's  Rapier "You British people so short-tempered."

"Bloody hell! if you attention so much then fight me!" [Y/n] said while Shigeru smirked I nodded happily and gave the cat to the little girl named Alluka as I stood up seeing Shigeru handed me his  Rapier "Huh?! w-why is this so heavy?!"

"Quit being a baby it's only 8pounds."

"8?! No! this is cheating!" I said dropping the rapier and crossing my arms looking away, I turn my head back a little and see [Y/n] snapping the blade of the rapier in half "Listen I don't care who you are but your really starting to get on my nerves. So pick a damn weapon and fight me." [Y/n] said while Shigeru pat her head trying to calm her down "Fine. Hmm.....how about with this." I said as I took out one of the Dao sword's "Alright then. Shigeru my blind fold."

"Huh? blind fold?" Agni said confusedly as Shigeru nodded "You see my Misters, prefers to use the most easiest sword's with a blind fold. It help's her concentrate more on her opponent." Shigeru said while tying a white piece of fabric and covering [Y/n] eye's then handing her a Dao "No way! she can do this blind folded!" the boy with white hair named Killua said in shock.

 "Alright then. Begin!" Shigeru said, I get in position as [Y/n] slowly walk's towards me "If I win, you'll go out on the town with me!" I said running to her but she jump's up dodging my sword swing "Huh? what the Ah-!" I said as I doge one of [Y/n] sword's attack I keep blocking every time she attack's me until she drop down and kicked my right leg causing me to fall "Checkmate." she said as she was about to hit me until Agni stepped it and kicked [Y/n]'s sword out of her hand he and poke her arm causing her to jump back "Misters, are you alright?" Shigeru asked while checking [Y/n]'s arm "I'm fine. I can just shake it off see." [Y/n] said as she shook her arm in a split second "Told you." she said me and Agni look at her surprised "How are you still able to move? he hit your vital parts!" I said pointing at her "Well once you've dealt with it more then once in your life it just feel's weak." she said unfazed while taking off her blind fold "Now if your excuse me I have work to do." she said as she place the sword back in it's place "Hey we still haven't-"

"Work can't wait, you can." she said picking up her cat and leaving the room while Shigeru followed behind "Hey!" I said following behind them with Agni.

{Y/n Pov}
"Alright Misters, here is your song for today." Shigeru said as he placed the music sheet onto the stand "Same one was last time. Very well then." I said while cracking my knuckles "This look difficult." Soma said as he took the music sheet out of the stand inspecting it "It's pretty easy if you ask me. You wanna try?" I asked looking over at him "Really?!" he asked happily "Yes if you stop acting like a child." I said with a deadpan look he nod's and sat next to me "...Well?"

"Umm..."

"Wait-..." I cut myself off and cover my mouth with one hand trying not to laugh "W-What's so funny?" Soma asked "Nothing~. *ehem* Anyways let's try and do this together that way it'll help you be better at piano." I said Soma nodded and placed his hands on the keys "You do those part's while I do these." I said pointing at the music notes "Alight got it." he said nervously (A/n: Soma- Pink/ [Y/n]-Yellow)