~Its Rude to Stare~

Start from the beginning

I looked around after she walked away only to see the townsfolk staring at me in fear. "well uh hi?" This was gonna be fun to exlain huh?

~No Ones Pov~

For the rest of the day, you noticed that whenever Luisa saw you around she became more flustered than normal. C/p never tried to come up to you, but you did see one time that he came up to Luisa.

You couldn't hear anthing she said, but she had a mischvious grin on her face the whole time that made you both nervous and concerned.

~Luisa's Pov~

After i saw (Y/N) give c/p a broken nose, i became flustered everytime i saw her.

Id look over my shoulder and she'd be looking at me, id feel the heat rise to my face and i wouldn't know what to do.
I started the day so confident, and now im just a flustered mess when i see her.

I caught her looking at me, but before i could do anything, c/p came up to me.

"Hey Luisa.." his nose had a brace on it. I wonder who thats from.

"What do you want." I felt anger rush through my veins.

"Well uhm.. I just wanted to say sorry for all that stuff i said. I didn't really mean it.. i just wanted to seem cool" like hell id believe that.

"Listen, i tried to tell you about me and her in the begining but you didn't seem to care. and just for you, tonight im gonna make it known shes mine"

I don't know where the my sudden confidence came from, but all i know is that it felt good to see the angry look on his face. He could do nothing to stop me. I felt so powerful as a grin spread across my face. Without a word, i glared down at him, and swiftly walked away.

I walked into the nearest alley, my hands rushed to my face as i silently screamed into them. HOLY SHIT.

Did that just happen? Did i just do that? Who am i? I was spiraling down a rabbit hole but also like I was secretly proud of myself. I stood up to him and i dont regret it.

Will i ever tell (Y/N) i said that, oh god no. But that doesn't mean i won't keep my promise.

~(YN)'s Pov~

Whatever c/p said, it must've affected Luisa, for the rest of the day i couldn't find her anywhere around the encanto. So the i checked the last place i could think of. The casita.

I walked in the front doors to see no one? maybe they were still in the town. I did see Camlio and some others hanging out at the edge of town, i think they are preparing for some party. The only thing i truly remember is that dorlores had something in her ears.

Maybe cause it was loud? I didn't really understand but i digress.

I started to make my way up to luisa's room, i don't normally knock, so i just walked in.

I was looking at the floor as i opened the door, but as soon as i looked up, i was met with the body of Luisa. She must've been changing. Her head spun around to see me. The shirt she had in her arms feel to the ground.