"So who are we meeting again?" Kuyo still had no idea who he was going to see with Rei. "The person that saved my life."

That didn't give Kuyo much to work with but was grateful for this guy. "Can you at least tell me what his name is?" Kuyo said as they were about five minutes from the meetup spot. "His name is John. He wanted to be a superhero like us."

Kuyo started to like this John guy more and more. "Is that so? The three of us helping people out makes this seem much safer, especially with this killer on the loose trying to eliminate people like us."

"That's who he saved me from actually. The person that I was fighting whos' supposedly called Volcan was fighting me when he came. He was able to fight her off and take me to the hospital."

He was impressed that this guy was able to fight off this infamous superhero killer. "He seems pretty strong, what's his ability and level?" Rei didn't know what his level was, but knew his ability.

"It's definitely the coolest one I've ever heard of. He could copy any four abilities and basically amp them, making them stronger." He liked the sound of having someone like that on their team. "So basically he'll have lightning and Conjure: Blades at all times?"

Rei nodded his head before continuing, "So basically there will be two of us, but stronger. He'll also have those two extra abilities he copies. It should make our job a lot easier now."

Kuyo nodded and then there they were, at the front. "Ready?" Rei asked him, giving him a nod. They entered and the door bell rang. John looked at the door and saw Rei and a ponytailed man.

He waved them over and they sat down across him. "I'm John, nice to meet you" John said as he extended his hand. "I'm Kuyo." They shook hands and Rei started up the conversation.

"So John, where you from?" Rei wanted to get to know John before they started working together, but that question made John gulp. "New Bostin" he said as calmly as possible. "Oh wow, that's pretty far from here. Why'd you come over here?"

John knew that it was personal, but he felt like if he was going to tell his friends and Sera, he should do a test trial on Rei and his friend to see what reaction he would get. "Well, I was expelled from New Bostin High for excessive violence."

Rei and Kuyo both tensed up, knowing that he could whoop their ass whenever he wanted. John noticed this and tried to explain what happened in more detail. "I was a late bloomer you see. I used to get bullied every single day in school and when I finally got my ability near the end of 8th grade, I became drunk in power. I would beat people up every day if they looked at me. One day my best friend betrayed me."

Johns voice cracked as tears were starting to build. "Hey, you don't need to finish if you don't want to." John insisted on finishing the story however. "She brought up our whole class together to try to finish my reign as king. I beat them all up to a pulp. My friend called the authorities on me and sent me to three months of readjustment classes."

Rei and Kuyo never liked the authorities, so they knew that something bad must've happened to him when he spent three months in those classes. "When I was there, they would... replay the memories of me beating my friends and everyone up every single day. My "instructor" would even get physical with me if I didn't comply. I spent three months handcuffed."

A tear fell down his face before he finished his traumatic story. "After that, my Dad wrote unOrdinary to help me out and the rest is history."

Kuyo was the first to speak up, "These fucking authorities. Always doing whatever they want people. How could they even do that to a kid." Rei was more sad for John than pissed off. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that."