My cute little tangerine 💗

Noya's P.O.V

As I watched from the sidewalk, I saw a familiar tangerine boy and I walked up to him. "Shoyooooo!" He looked up from where he was sitting. "Hey Noya san!" "What are you doing here?" "Oh uhh- I uhh- I- sort of have nowhere to stay." He rubbed the back of his neck from embarrassment.

Noya looked at him for a moment before thinking {Did something happen at home? Maybe I should help him out.} "You should've told me! Well, you can stay at my house since my parents won't be home for a week or so." I smile. "W-Wait...really?!! Thank you nishi- I mean Noya San!" He jumps up and down exitedly.

The way back to my house we dropped by a store and he kept offering to pay for my stuff and it was really sweet of him but I declined politely.

"I will pay since you are doing me a favor!" He said. "No Shoyo it's alright, I can pay!" I atleast TRY to convince him the best I can. What he did next was the most amazing moment I've experienced.

Shoyo kissed my cheek and looked away with a red face. (We'll be discussing this later.....) He quickly grabbed my stuff when I was distracted and payed for ALL of it. "Shoyo you didn't have to!" I say. "I wanted to." He stuck his tongue out at me and giggled.

He really is my cute little tangerine.