The accident

Shoyo's P.O.V

I'm not really into robbing houses or anything I just sneak inside to get stuff that's useful like valuables, but that's all. Today I chose to go to that house just down the road from mine, since it's closer.

I went down the road and checked to see if the windows/doors were unlocked but I only found one window which leads to the living room (ironically) so I quietly opened the window and went inside the house.

I closed the window and it automatically almost slammed closed on my fingers but I managed to move away quickly and then I fell onto the floor causing me to create a booming noise throughout their house.

"EEP!" I accidentally yelped. I heard someone's door open but I was light headed from what just happened. A short person walked down the stairs, he had tan-ish golden colored strands and brown hair.

My face turned really red and I put my hands over my face and tried to go out the door but then someone pulled me back. "U-Uh can we forget this just ever happened? I accidentally went in the wrong hous—" "Ummm if you 'accidentally' went in the wrong house then why did you go in through the window?"

"Uhh-" When I was trying to inch away from him I tripped and fell face first into his face and kissed him. I said "HEY THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS YOU- YOU DUMMY.." "Aww how cute of you, you can't even curse" He mumbled. "NO-NOT TRUE!" "Wait a minute...SHOYO IS THAT YOU?"

"NOYA SAN?"

Shoyo's mumbling:
"Omg I just kissed my #1 idol and my crush..what am I supposed to do with my life now? Mom come pick me up I'm scare-"

Noya kissed me so I would shut up I guess and I kinda liked i- SHUT anyways I assume that's what happened because after that I passed out do to severe blood loss from my nose :,)

Don't try this at home kids

Let me know if you want me to continue this :)