A few minutes later there is a knock on the door.

I greet everyone who comes in with a friendly hello.

They then all introduce themselves.

So here I have Declan Rice, Bukayo Saka, Jadon Sancho, Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford standing in front of me.

I already know Jadon a little bit. I've never met him, but Jude has told me 100 times that they once played together at Dortmund and that they were like brothers until he left for Manchester United.

"So this is the woman Jude talks about all day," Jadon says, holding out his hand in greeting."Seems so," I reply and shake his hand.

"Nice to finally meet you," he says again and the boys then go out onto the balcony to discuss something.

An hour later they all leave, including Jude, because they are going to the stadium.

I'm still excited, even though I know they're going to win anyway.

And I was right. They won.

I watched every game, not in Stadium, but I watched them.

"But you're coming today, aren't you? You have to see me score the winning goal," he says, a bit jokingly.

"I'll do my best," I say and run to the toilet a few seconds later to throw up.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" he asks as he touches my hair.

"You're worse today than all the days before combined," he says again.

"No. Are you stupid? Never in your life will you miss the World Cup final against France because of me," I say in a serious tone.

"You're playing and there's no disscusion," I say again and get up from the toilet.

"But I feel bad leaving you here alone when I don't know that you'll feel better," he says again."Jude, I said there is no discussion. You play and that's it. I can go to a doctor if it will calm you down," I suggest and look at him.

"Okay, but I want you to call me the minute you're done. I don't care if I'm in the middle of the game, okay?"

"Okay," I reply and he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll see you again as world champion," I call after him. He looks at me again, smiles, then takes his things and walks out of the hotel room.

A little later I make my way to the doctor. Maybe I'll be lucky and make it to the game after all.