✿, ☽-✧ | ONE-SHOT | It's Raining Somewhere Else | The Trio + Preteen!Reader

Long ass title, woah

This is based off of some stuff that happened to me. Consider this a sort of vent/angst to fluff/hurt to comfort? I don't know.

Also THIS IS STRICTLY PLATONIC. You are like 10-14 years old here. Why did I choose/make Preteen!Reader? Self-indulgence.

Listen to It's Raining Somewhere Else by Toby Fox (or the song above) while reading this. It's a really cool and relaxing song.

Quick warning: Two people are gonna argue in here and if that reminds you of anything triggering/is triggering to you then feel free to leave. By argue I mean actually shout and yell and whatnot so yeah.

__________________________________________________________________

4/15/2022 Update: I hate this. I hate this. I hate this so much. Just thinking about it gives me a cringe induced seizure. I should have studied for my math midterm instead of working on this. This was literally written in a bathroom which explains why it's shit. Please kill me.

Please stop reading this. Go watch Flamingo or something instead I don't know just don't read this pile of horseshit.

__________________________________________________________________

4/16/2022: HALF A- HALF A THOUSAND FUCKING READS?! GO DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE OH MY GOD. THIS THING IS TRASH, MAN. COME ON.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
It was particularly stormy today. The weather has been generally bad in Nevada these past few weeks. Heavy rains, storms, and floods were to be expected. This was the first time that this has happened for you and it sure was scary considering all the madness that you were surrounded by while all of these natural disasters occurred.

To make matters even worse, or better, depending on how you view it, Nevada's most wanted men were the ones taking care of you. Surprisingly, these cold-hearted, cold-blooded, merciless mass murderers weren't so... well...cold-hearted, cold-blooded, nor so merciless. Well, at least not in the base and not towards you.

Because the team of wanted war criminals was the one taking care of you, and because you knew how to fight and were "old enough" as Hank put it, you fought with them. You had to admit, it was pretty fun. Mainly because you were a kid and always forgot that you were putting your life on the line by simply existing and fighting with your...friends? Co-workers?? Doesn't matter, what matters is that you were enjoying what you were doing because of ignorant bliss, I suppose.

Except for the fact that you weren't doing that today. Today sucked. It sucked for Hank, it sucked for Sanford, it sucked for Deimos, it sucked for the Agency, it sucked for everyone, it's probably going to suck for Doc, and it sure as hell sucked for you.