They were taken aback a bit when both Tadeo and Takeo bowed towards them slightly.

"Woah! They're well-mannered!" Chifuyu shouted amazed. Takemichi giggled at his reaction.

"Moving to the next one, this is Maru" Takemichi petted a dog hiding behind his brother "He's a Shiba Inu breed, he is a bit shy with others. He often hides behind Aki-nii's leg, hugging him with his small limbs"

Draken, Baji and Chifuyu cooed at Maru. Maru was hiding behind Akihiko, taking a small peek toward them. The scene was so cute that they couldn't hold their coo.

"And the last one, our precious Golden Retriever, Yoshi"

Takemichi pointed his index fingers towards the dog besides them. They almost jumped in surprised when they saw the dog. They didn't even noticed him at first.

Yoshi barked loudly as if he did not just scared them earlier and skipped towards Takemichi. Takemichi snickered at their shocked face. Take who was still on Draken's lap opened his eyes a little to look at the commotion before he snuggled close to Draken again.

"Yoshi loves to scared others, he's stealthy" Yoshi looked at them smug.

Draken, Baji and Chifuyu looked at the dogs in awe.

"Woah, they're smart!" Baji exclaimed. They -the dogs- seemed to love the compliment when they let out a woof of agreement happily. Baji was caught off-guard when Yuki ran to him and hug him. He melted. He was not really a dog person but he would make it exception for them.

Takemichi giggled cutely at the scenes.

" Let's move on to cats this time" Akihiko interrupted their moment. Some of the dogs went to playing around again while some stayed with them to get pet.

Baji and Chifuyu brightened at the mentioned of cats and Akihiko smiled softly at their obviousness. While Draken was still rubbing Take's belly gently, he looked quite fond of the dog.

Though they each took a glance towards a big sleeping dog in the corner sleeping, they only saw their legs from where they were sitting. Before they could ask, Takemichi pointed at the cat tree house where there were three cats on it. They was surprised to see the cats are all big and have fluffy looking fur. Most of them likely in five or six kilograms.

"The first one is Maple" Takemichi pointed towards the golden shaded cat who was watching them with his sharp eyes "Maple is a British shorthair breed, he loves eating though, he almost 7kg"

Then Takemichi lifted his finger a little higher "The one who was laying on Maple is Miyu" Takemichi giggled a little and continued, "Miyu is a Munchkin breed so his legs are short, he's cute though. He likes it when people play with his paws but don't touch his belly, only Aki-nii could or he will be pissed"

"We don't want a pissed off animals" Takemichi added on, crossing his arms in front of his chest. He got some nods of agreement from Akihiko, Baji and Chifuyu while Draken looked at them confused. Not his fault, he didn't really pay attention to animals unless it was about bike.

Takemichi pointed a little to the right and they saw a cat who looked like a mini leopard was staring at them intensely, specifically at Draken. They sweatdropped at the intense look while Akihiko and Takemichi looked amused at the cat.

"That's Ken. Ken is a Bengal breed. Take and him are really close. I think that's why he looks like he wants to claw your eyes out Draken-kun. He's jealous"

'Oh, that explains the intense stare' they thought. They couldn't help but felt like the cat is a little familiar. They thought about it for while and still couldn't think of why until the voice they loves so much pointed it out.