Chapter8

I turned around and look at who was standing there.

After I saw that it was the guy I had bumped into on my way to take a shower and the guy that had gotten into an argument/fight with the boy I loved, I felt uncomfortable and embarrassed. I quickly got up and brushed my tears away with the back of my hand.

"I got to go", I said as I tried to hold in a tear.

"No wait!", he said as he grabbed my arm. Not in a way that harmed me or hurt me, but rather in a soft warm way.

"What do you want? Look I'm sorry for bumping into you! I'm sorry for getting in your way every time!", I shouted at him and let the tears run down my face.

"No it's fine. I wasn't coming for that", he said as he came closer to me and hugged me. Passionately running his fingers down my long curly hair.

He sent chills down my spine and I looked up at him and his eyes were beautiful,they were gorgeous. I could feel his 6pack against me and the clouds were turning grey and the light turned into darkness little by little.

"I should go back to my cabin", I told him not looking away from his eyes.

"Oh, but I wanted to talk. And I understand I'll look for you tomorrow I need to talk to you and I'm very veryyyy sorry for being a jerk towards you. I really am.", he said in a way that looked like he meant it.

He let me go and I smiled at him.

"It's okay don't worry about it. I'll talk to you tomorrow then. See yahh!, I said as I waved at him and then ran to my cabin.

"Waittt I didn't catch your name!", I heard him say.

I laughed and stop and looked at him.

"I never threw my name at you anyways", I laughed so hard I heard him say it was not funny, but he laughed too and smiled SOOO beautiful!

"It's crystal! Byee see yah tomorrow", I heard him say something after that, but I didn't hear.

As I got inside the cabin Maria, Henry, and Jacob were sitting on the couch.

Henry got up. And ran towards me.

"Finally your hereee!! We were dead worried about you,crystal!", he said as he hugged me tightly.

I didn't expect that from him I expected it more from Maria, but yep she came towards me and hugged me too.

"I'm fine guys. I just needed some fresh air.", I said as I braided my hair.

"Where were you? You could have at least freaking told us you were going to be somewhere!", he yelled it and threw some things around his suitcase.

"What is your problem?! You are so rude!", I took my backpack that had my clothes in it and walked out the cabin.
********

A/N

What do you guys think????!
Ohhh and by the way the guy on the top picture is playing the guy from the cafeteria and the bumping incident and at the garden. Probably have a name for him next chapter! For now he might be known as the
mysterious guy!!!!.o.o
😍❤️