Limelight : chapter 12

Start from the beginning

" Lisa, he do love you. Just give him some time. And you both need to understand each other. How long you guys are gonna live like this ? I'm also getting old , I'll not be here forever. You should give each other some time. " Mrs Jeon said calmly, she said in such way that Lisa doesn't get hurt and try to understand her. Lisa nodded and wiped her tears and went back in her room.

" Lisa, my son is trying his best . It's you, who are not understanding him. My eunni is suffering because of both of you " Mrs Jeon said to herself.

Lisa came into her room and went to Daeun , and hugged her and said " Baby momma loves you, you know that right. But dada don't understand us. I'll miss you my baby, but work is also important. " She was telling Daeun as if she was understanding her. Then she hugged her and slept beside Jungkook.

At Jimin's house

Taehyung got up . He touched the bed then felt nothing. So he came out and saw Jimin was making waffles. And there were a lot more food " Oh Tae you're up , I made your favourite things " Jimin said with a smile .

Taehyung went to Jimin and hugged him like a kid. " Mr I'm not your eomma, stop lying down on me" Jimin said with a chuckle.

" Yes you're my eomma " Taehyung said in a tiny voice and snuggled more. " Ok ok my big baby bear, now can you please let your eomma cook or else I'll burn my hand " Jimin said with a smile.

Taehyung immediately left Jimin when he said his hand will be burned and said" Jimin leave it , you don't have to cook for me . Don't be bothered because of me. I'll cook by myself. I'll also clean your house"

Jimin sighed and went to Taehyung and said " Taehyung I won't repeat this again. But you're not a bother . If you really see me as your hyung, please treat me like one. I miss that old you, who never hesitated in front of me. I'm not a stranger, I'm your Jimin, your best friend. Did you forget I once even cleaned your puke Mr Taehyung when you got drunk for the first time." Jimin said with a mischievous smile and Taehyung pouted.

"Now don't behave like a stranger with me . I've seen you crying, laughing . We grew up together, so never ever feel like you're a burden for me . Now you called me Eomma, so be a good boy and freshen up and eat your breakfast or should I say lunch " Jimin said.

Taehyung hugged him and mumbled "Thank you for everything" Jimin just patted his back and said " it's ok. "
Jimin is a single child, that's why he was always protective towards Taehyung. They've been best friends since middle school.

Taehyung haven't told Jimin that he had his 3rd miscarriage.Taehyung didn't even tell him that he was pregnant again . Jimin was always there for him in his previous pregnancies . But then Jimin father told him that they should shift to Seoul . They bought a really big and luxurious cafe . So they wanted him to run that cafe. Jimin denied but then his parents emotionally blackmailed him.

Jimin told everything to Taehyung. Taehyung was going to tell Jimin that he is pregnant again but then he thought he can't be selfish. If he'll tell Jimin that he is pregnant then he will not go to Seoul. So he told Jimin that he should listen to his parents and should settle in Seoul. Jimin denied but Taehyung made him understand.

They talked everyday. But then one day Taehyung told Jimin that they should stop talking, if he really love him. Jimin was really hurt but he did what Tae said . Taehyung also told his family to not tell Jimin that he is pregnant .

Back to present

Taehyung came out of the washroom and sat beside Jimin . Jimin served him food. Taehyung took a bite then looked at Jimin .

Jimin thought Tae didn't like the food " Oh is it not good? Let me cook something else for you " Before he could go to kitchen Taehyung held his hand and said with a smile.

"It's really delicious Jimin "
"Really? " Jimin asked

Taehyung confirmed with a thumbs up .Taehyung started eating. He ate 2 waffles, he was going to take another one but then he stopped. Jimin noticed that.

" Jimin food was really tasty .I'm done" Taehyung said.

" Tae are you kidding me? You just started and now you're saying you're done eating. Finish your food . Look at yourself, you're looking so weak. It's clear you're not taking care of your health " Jimin said.

"Jimin I'm seriously done eating " Taehyung said .

" Oh really? Ok now I've to finish the Japchae alone " Jimin said with a sigh.

Taehyung eyes widened and he gulped and asked Jimin " You've also made Japchae " Japchae and waffles are Taehyung's favorite.

Jimin nodded and started pouring Japchae in his bowl. Taehyung mouth was watering now . Jimin noticed that and sighed.

" Taehyung, why are you not eating, tell me honestly, if you'll not tell me I'll not eat as well " Jimin said in a sad tone.

" I'm fat " Taehyung said while fidgeting his fingers.

Jimin eyes widened his eyes in disbelief " WHAT!????? .... WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE FAT, TELL ME THEIR NAME.. ... If you're fat then I don't know what is weak. Look at your hands they're so pale. Your eyes are becoming droopy. Are you even eating anything . Tell me who called you fat "

" Joon's mom and my mom " Taehyung said quietly while looking down.

" WHAT!?? .. Tae I swear to God I never liked your mother in law. She's a bitch. But what happened to your mom, how could she? " Jimin was so disappointed with Taehyung's mom. He rubbed his forehead in frustration .

Taehyung felt bad that he spoiled Jimin mood. So he poured Japchae in his bowl and he cupped his face and said in a cute manner " Eomma feed me . I'm hungry " Taehyung know that Jimin loves his aegyo.

Jimin took a deep breath then cooed at taehyung

Jimin took a deep breath then cooed at taehyung. Jimin laughed because of Tae.

" Ok I'll feed my baby bear

" Ok I'll feed my baby bear. Now my little baby brother open your mouth. " Jimin fed Tae and he also ate with him. He didn't ask Tae what happened. But he understood that Taehyung has suffered a lot and he needs a lot of care. He can't handle more pain . They finished their food.

Then Jimin said " Now get ready Tae, today we're going to have a lot of fun "

How was this chapter comment down below. And I'm sorry for inconvenience.