Valen stood completely still on the opposite side of Ned. She knew somehow Peter could sense when she was like this, so she decided to not move.

"Does she know that we're at school and won't be back until later? I don't want her to wake up and be worried."

"I left her a note." Ned looked away from Peter. He knew if Peter kept talking about Valen he was going to crack.

"Good. Are you ready for our physics test?"

Ned looked up at the ceiling to thank Thor for the subject change. "Yes and no. Her tests all semester have been ruthless. I'll just be happy that after today we'll never have to sit in that classroom again."

"I'm sure you'll do fine. We've been studying nonstop for this." Peter shut his locker and began walking to his class with Ned.

Valen waited behind until a few people got in front of her. She was hoping that as she followed, Peter wouldn't be able to tell that she was there. Ned looked back at his locker, unsure if Valen was with them or not.

"Who are you looking for?" Peter laughed at Ned's odd behavior.

"Oh, um ... MJ! She has physics with us."

"She's already in class like she always is."

"Right. Sorry, this test has me stressing out."

Ned and Peter took their seats beside MJ. People were still filling in as the bell rang. Valen stood by the door waiting to see if there was a seat she could take. The last person to walk in was the guy from earlier that she tripped.

"What up Penis Parker." The guy sat two seats in front of Peter.

"Flash." Peter said grudgingly.

Flash turned to the person sitting beside him. "Did you see the Avengers fight that happened a few days ago? They were fighting some freaky chick with silver hair. She destroyed the area with some tall ice block things. They didn't even capture her though. She needs to be locked up or something."

Peter grabbed his desk tightly. His knuckles were turning white from the grip. He was about to get up when Valen put her hand against his chest to push him down. Peter looked up at nothing, but he knew she was there. MJ looked over at Peter who was staring into midair. She was confused at what he was looking at. Peter then turned his attention towards Ned who put his hands up in the air as defense.

"She begged me. I couldn't just leave her."

"But my man Spider-Man was there!" Flash said loudly so the whole class would hear him.

Valen silently walked over to the guy. She bent down and whispered in his ear. "Flash."

Flash jumped in his seat and looked around. "Who said that?"

"Who said what?" Ned asked.

Flash looked Ned up and down before turning back towards the front of the class.

"You think I should be caged up? That's mean. It's not fun and it's uncomfortable. I think I like it better out here." Valen whispered as she put her hand on his shoulder to start forming ice crystals.

Flash fell out of his seat to get away from the mysterious voice. He fell onto the floor and looked at his shoulder. There was a handprint of ice on his jacket. When he jumped up to show everyone, it was gone. He was speechless and terrified. He spun around looking for who was doing this.

Valen made her way back over to Peter and Ned. She sat on the floor between both of them contently.

"Sorry class for being late. See everyone is here." The teacher put everything on their desk and looked up. "Um, Flash, please take your seat. We'll begin the test shortly. You know the rules. No phones. Only a calculator, paper, and pencils. Don't turn the test over until I say begin."