10. The past

Flashback (Two years ago)

Taehyung woke up to noises coming from his living room. "Mom! Dad! What are you guys doing? It's midnight for god's sake. I have my exam tomorrow." He said coming down the stairs rubbing his eyes. He turned towards the living room but the thing he saw next made him dumbfounded. His parents were tied to chairs while a man sat on the couch with a cigar in this hand. There were approximately ten men around him dressed in black.

"What the f*ck are you doing?" Taehyung shouted but before he could go towards his parents he was grabbed by two men. A cloth was tied tightly around his mouth to prevent him from making any noise. Then his hands were tied and he was made to kneel in front of the man on the couch. Taehyung tried to break free and fight his way out but the people holding him were alphas.

"You have a beautiful son Kim. An omega at that. A rare one I see." The man said. "Hyunsik you bastard! Don't you dare lay a hand on him. I will kill you if you even think about it." Taehyung's father yelled. "Ooo overprotective! You sure love him a lot. Isn't he going to be an agent too? Someone told me he is great at hacking and that he is preparing for an exam to enter the agency you work in. So how can I let him live if he is going to be a problem in the future for me."

"Hyunsik! He is just a kid. Please let him go. He as nothing to do with it. He is just twenty and has his entire life infront of him. Please I beg of you." Taehyung's father requested knowing he could not do anything except begging to save his son. Taehyung shook his head crying, not wanting his father to beg in front of someone like Kim Hyunsik.

"OK! Since this is your last wish I will honor it. You sure did work hard for me even if you were only giving information to the agency. I did like your bravery but you also betrayed me and made me sad." The mafia said faking his disappointment. "I will let your son live but I will also make sure that he doesn't cause any trouble in the future."

He then gestured his men who immediately got into action. One of them took out two injections from his bag and injected them directly into Taehyung's body. "What did you give him? What did you give my son?" Taehyung's mother yelled.

"Don't worry its just Wolvesbane. It will not kill him. The dose will just paralyse him. Not sure how but that's good enough to keep him from causing any trouble in the future." The mafia said smirking. " You bastard!" Taehyung's father yelled and burst out crying.

Taehyung had started feeling the pain in his body. His vision got hazy. The cries of his parents were audible but seemed to be too far away. Black dots clouded his vision and he saw the mafia pointing his gun at his father's head before darkness consumed him.

Present time

Taehyung was crying without him realizing while he told Jungkook about the fateful night. Jungkook was hugging him tightly to comfort him although he was shook after hearing what had happened to the other.

"I woke up in a hospital six months after the incident. Mr. Lee told me that my parents were found dead when backup reached us." Taehyung continued "The doctor told me about my condition and I just lost all will to live. Mr. Lee was the one who pep talked me into what I am today. He took care of me like his own child and it was due to him that I met you. I am happy now Koo."

Jungkook was crying too. He didn't want the beautiful person in front of him to suffer anymore so he asked. "Tae. It's temporary paralysis right?" Taehyung nodded. "Then what can we do to make you all healthy again?" Jungkook asked. He wanted to do anything in his power to make his lover all better.

"Only my wolf can heal me. He is even doing it but it's slow. It will take me some years to heal fully. But I know that I will soon be all healthy again." Taehyung said with hope in his eyes.

Jungkook smiled listening to his lover. He felt lucky to have someone like Taehyung in his life. He wanted to share his story with Taehyung too. So, he took a deep breath and started.

"It was my father's birthday that day. Me and Junghoon had studied hard and had got top ranks in our class to give him a surprise. We even saved up money to treat him to a dinner. But when we reached home my parents were lying dead in the living room. They were killed mercilessly Tae. Shredded to pieces. The site was so horrible that I fainted on spot." Jungkook told the other. "Later when I woke up at the hospital I came to know about my perpetrator from uncle Lee. I vowed to take revenge for my parents. But now that I know what he did to you and your family..... "he paused, took a deep breath and his eyes turned red.

"I promise that I will definitely shred that Kim Hyunsik to pieces."