j u i c y

nicaca woke up with her gray hair in a messy bun cause she's old lmao. she walked over to her full body mirror which was only 1'11" tall. (wow she's so tall 🤪🤪) she looked at her dark aqua green, black, blue, bronze yellow, brown, bubble gum, cerulean, cool gray, dark brown, gold, golden yellow, gray, green, green blue, harvest gold, jade green orbs and thought if she wasn't popular enough. "omg what if nobody lieks me 😭😭😭."

she put a whole james charles makeup set on her face and didn't shower cause she built like that. she ran down the stairs violently shoving everyone away because she was the main character and nobody could stop her 🤓. she then stopped cause she saw a muscular shrek and shrek-ya who was standing next to him but shrek-ya punched her in the face causing oHm to laugh at her with Sussy Baka Shivam and AAHna. nicaca started crying so destructively that she started running to the bathroom while shoving people down the railing. she looked at herself in the mirror once she got in the bathroom and threw her glasses, let her hair down and put on new clothes that she found in AAHna's backpack (idk man, she just found it in the stall). she quickly changed and she looked like a clown- i mean a beautiful clown that all the hogwarts boyz would notice and laugh

she still stared at herself in the mirror and started singing 'This is my Fight Song' because that was her comfort song 🤪🤪🤪. AAHna heard her and started singing along with her (wow they both are weird). after they finished their screechingness, nicaca got yeeted out of the bathroom by shrek-ya cause she thought that nicaca was out to get shrek-ya's beloved shrek. nicaca was screeching as she was tumbling in the air but suddenly- she got caught by oHm. nicaca stared at his orbs as he yeeted her on the ground. "o-o-o-m-mg- yo-u-u s-a-ve-ed m-e 🥺🥺." nicaca stuttered. "yeah don't worry abt it 😎🥸" oHm said in his high pitch squeaky voice that nicaca thought as music to her ears. 

oM went to go look at what was going on and he saw nicaca as she brushed her hair off her shoulder in slow-mo. oM started blushing uncontrollably and his face turned red as he saw her dandruff 🥵🥵🥵. "wOw, what's her name?" oM asked while his index fingers were together in a shy way. oHm didn't know the answer and shrugged. oM rolled his eyes and followed nicaca to her class in a stalker type way. 

~ after school ~ (a/n: omgggg 🤪🤪🤪🤪 who is nicaca gonna pick 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 #teamOHM or #teamOM 😂😂🥺🥺🥺😳😳😳😀😀😀🤪🤪🤪🤪🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🤪🤪🤪)

nicaca frolicked to her dorm to go get 3 hours of sleep lol. but she didn't care cause she was a sussy among us baka material gworlll 🤩🤩. oM saw her and planned to himself that he was gonna talk to her. as he walked down the stairs, he saw shrek so oM decided to talk to him for love advice. 

"yo shrek. what's good 🥶🥶🥶." 

"nothin man, i'm well."

"how do you get a gorl to fall in love with you?"

shrek was too stunned to speak

"i- um. well, i actually thought that you were into guys-😗" shrek answered.

oM was now too stunned to speak

"you bitch i'm straight as a wavy line."

"exactly-😒"

"but how can i get a gorl to liek me?"

"you have either look like me, sussy baka shivam with the bowl cut, vector, gru, handsome squidward, or danny devito. if you don't then you have no luck 😂"

oM then trampled down the stairs lol

the next day, nicaca slid down the stairs and she caught up with her friends AAHna, shrek-ya, and shrek. sussy baka shivam was with his two friends oHm and oM. "hey, you should introduce yourself to oM and oHm." shrek told nicaca. she looked at shrek's orbs and nodded. "hey, i'm nicaca