Nat then Replied "Well, my mum abandoned me in the street like garbage. What about you Y/N?"

I then awnsered "My parents was murdered and my sister, brother, twin and I was taken away and done tests on they made us do something to give us some power but most people died I was the only one who survived with what I was made to do because there were about 22 of us on each test I was the only surviver for mine my twin survived his he got speed but he got killed and us survivors were trained to fight and channel our powers. How about you Yelena?"

Yelena was then done with cleaning my knee, so she got one of the bandages I gave her in the vent.
Both Nat and Yelena look at me suprised, Yelena put her hand on mine after debating with her movement to do it or not but she managed to and Nat came over to me and hugged me.
I looked up at them both and smiled and wiped the tears away.

Yelena then awnsered "They destroyed my birth certificate, so I reinvented it. My parents still live in Ohio. My sister moved out West. And done Y/N."

"Thank you." I said with a smile and she smiled back.

Nat then says Chuckling "Is that so?"

Yelena then carries on "You're a science teacher. You're working part time, though, especially since you had your son. Your husband, he renovates houses." All of us chuckle.

Nat then says "That is not my story." And then she adds "I never let myself be alone long enough to think about it."

"Did you ever wish for kids?" Yelena asked Nat and me.
She then added "I want a dog."

Yelena then says "Y/N. What about you? What's your story?" She said with a smile.

"I was born in a estate in the UK, and we were struggling with money we also struggled with english as my mum and dad are Russian, they had always tried their best with 4 kids and hardly any money but one day some men in uniform came storming the estate, they killed all adults and killed the children who looked helpless and weak.

Then when it came to my house I was 5 at the time when I got taken. My mum and dad pulled me and my siblings with them into the corner of the room they was in front of us of course because they wanted to protect us but they got shot and then that reviled us 4.

*Flash back happens but still telling Yelena and Nat*

I was holding our baby brother, my eldest sister she stepped forward and pulled out a knife and stabbed one of the men in the neck and then she got shot I screamed and started shouting but they didn't understand me. My twin brother then tried calming me down but it took nearly 2 hours till I calmed down, still holding our baby brother some other man came in and told the other 2 men to go outside and close the door.
And they followed that order.

I didn't know he knew russian I was just talking in the language I knew best since I've only ever spoke Russian but I only knew a small amount of English but I said to the man "какого черта ты хочешь?! ты убил мою мать, моего отца и мою сестру" and so he replied by saying "нам нужно, чтобы ты и твой брат помогли нам с чем-то, но мы не собирались убивать твою маму, папу и сестру"
It felt like a slap in the face from when he spoke in Russian and also say that he needs me and my brother but it was also a slap in the face because he said they didn't mean to kill my mum and dad, even though they killed basically the whole estate and they just walked in our house and as soon as they spotted my mum and dad they took the shot.
The man then said to us "Иди со мной." And took our wrists and then secretly injected us in the neck which sent us to sleep. A little while longer we woke up in a car with our hands and feet tied, but then we got injected again.