Chapter Three: Brothers

A man with red hair standing infront of marine ship while holding a 7 years old boy. "Alright Luffy Today You'll be living with your granduncle for 3 years" Shanks said, "But whyyyyyy" Luffy whined. "Because if someone find out you're my son they'll hunt you down, but because your granduncle is the hero of the marine they won't be suspicious".

"AKAGAMI!!!! Where's my grand nephew?!" The Crazy Old Geezer or Should I say Garp said. "Calm down uncle" Shanks said while handing Luffy to Garp, "Bwahahahaha you'll be a fine marine, brat!" Garp said while Luffy scowled. "i'm not gonna become a marine, I WILL BECOME PIRATE KING!!" Luffy yelled, the other marines pale and jaw dropped, shanks facepalm while Garp scowl and said "those pirates of your family has poison your mind! FIST OF LOVE!" Punching his nephew on the head "Owww".

Shanks Look at Luffy, he has a sad face while Looking at him "hey it's gonna be alright, just 3 years" shanks tried to comfort him. "Here when you became stronger give it back to me" Shanks said while putting his strawhat on luffy's head, Luffy started to cry and waving goodbye at his dad.

*At Dawn Island*

"Where are we now gruncle Garp?" Luffy asked while Garp has grin on his face, "We're at Dawn Island in east Blue". "WHAT That's so far from new world" Luffy whined, "you'll be living with my adopted grandchild" Garp said while Luffy look confused.

"Hey everyone this is my Grandnephew Monkey D Luffy!" Garp said while bursting through party bar. "Oh god another one" The Mayor said, "hello Luffy what do you want to eat?" The barmaid called makino asked. "MEAT! A LOT OF MEAT!" Luffy said excitedly, "okay". After introduction and getting know each other, they were surprised Luffy ate a devil fruit.

After that Garp bring Luffy to the mountain bandit home. "HEYY DADAN!!!!" Garp yelled, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!, WE DONT ACCEPT BEGGAR!" The man- I mean woman yell while opening the door. When the woman saw Garp she paled. "G- Garp San!" She said with frightened voice.

"Here I want you to take care of my Grandnephew" he said while the women look mad. "THIS IS NOT A DAYCARE!" "So you think being in impel down is better?" Garp said while the women sigh in defeat.

Garp and luffy turned around and saw ace dragging a boar. "Ace! There you are, I want you to meet my grandnephew!" Garp said while ace glared at the 7 years old.

(Bla bla bla you know Luffy chase ace, he met sabo, he got kidnapped but didn't fight, got saved by ace and sabo and now they're in the forest)

"Why are you always following me?!" Ace asked with angry voice, Luffy responded "because the other kids saw me as monster cause I ate a devil fruit, they didn't want to play with me my parents and family is far away" Luffy said while sabo and ace look at eachother.

"So you're happy I was born?" Ace asked, "YES" Luffy said. Ace eye softened and have a bit of a smile, sabo saw this and began teasing. "So you do have a soft spot" "shut up".

After that they began hunting the tiger lord. "Luffy stay here we're gonna handle it" sabo said, "no im fighting to!, GOMU GOMU NO BAZOOKA!!" Luffy said while the tiger launched to the air. "Gear second, Gomu Gomu no JET PISTOL" just before the tiger landed on the ground Luffy punch it and killing it. Ace and sabo jaw dropped hitting the ground.

After some explaining how he did that they started cooking the tiger, "who would've thought a useless rubber devil fruit can be so powerful" sabo said while ace bringing bottle of sake from Dadan. "Did you know if we exchange sake we will became brothers!" Ace said "really?!" Luffy asked, "in the future we may be in different ship, but our brotherhood bond will always be together!" Ace continue "From now on we're brothers!" Ace said while clacking their cup of sake "YEAH".

*3 years later*

"Do you really have to go?" Sabo asked with sad tone, "yea... It's alright the three of us will start our journey from this island at age of 17, we will meet each other again in the sea!" Luffy said while waving goodbye at the village and his brothers.

They returned the wave and each of them yell goodbye.
"BYE LUFFY"
"TAKE CARE"
"SEE YOU AGAIN LUFFY"
"COME AGAIN SOMETIMES"

Luffy smiled widely and said his words "BYE EVERYONE I'LL BE STRONGER WHEN I COME BACK AND BECOME THE PIRATE KING!".

*On red force*

"Now what?" Luffy asked, "we will meet my old friend Rayleigh!, He will teach you haki" Shanks said. Luffy smiled and nodded.