Chapter Two: Unlock

(In this au kaido doesn't met orchi or kill Oden, instead they're making a deal that kaido can use some of his land to make an industries and doesn't bother the other area, this mean Yamato will admit her gender as a girl but still idolize oden)

*On Tottoland*

A five years old boy running toward a 15ft tall woman. "Mommy!" The five years old with the name Luffy called, "Hi sweetheart how's your journey?" "It's great I met grandpa and pineapple head!" Smoothie chuckle at her son nickname for Marco.

"Hey mom check this out" Luffy said while stretching his arm. Smoothie jaw dropped then glared at shanks with killing intent, Shanks Sweating bullets and said "Honey I swear it was an accident, he ate it while there's no one".

"Nee lu chan" Smoothie called her son, "how about we train your devil fruit so you can control it better?" smoothie asked while her son has star on his eyes. "Really?!" He asked and smoothie nodded.

*2 Years Later*
*At onigashima*

After 2 years of training his devil fruit he developed Gear 2nd that boost his speed and strength also gear 3rd which can make his bone bigger. He also learn some sword technique from his Dad.

"Nee papa where are we going now?, What's this grumpy place with a giant skull?" Luffy Asked his dad. "I need to apologize cause the fruit you ate that I stole was actually belong to someone I know"Shanks said.

"Yo kaido long time no see" Shanks said, "Shut up brat i'm still furious that you stole the devil fruit from us" Kaido said with annoyed tone. "Maa maa the past is the past, I came here to apologize also I can't give it back" Shanks said while kaido scowled, "What do you mean you can't give it back?!" "Well you se-" Shanks said only to be cutted of by A child.

"Wow You're so big and have cool horns" Luffy said while kaido looked surprise at how Luffy didn't get scared at him. "You're not scared of me brat?!" Kaido said with intimidating voice. "Why would I?" Luffy Asked while tilting his head a little, kaido looked amused.

"Wrorororororo you sure are one brave brat" kaido said while smirking at Luffy. "What's with the noises?" Yamato asked while walking out of the room, "ah my daughter come here I wanna you to see someone" kaido said. "This is Red hair shanks, captain of the red haired pirates" kaido said then continue "And this is uhh-" "i'm Luffy Monkey D Luffy nice too meetcha!" Luffy said while Yamato blush a little.

Kaido notice the blush then smirk, "You guys can go play together, I want to have a talk with red hair" "don't kill him dad" Yamato said. "Wrorororororo don't worry I won't, beside he's troublesome to deal with" after that Yamato and Luffy walked together to the back of the castle.

"So, Who's The brat? and why you can't give the fruit to me?" Kaido asked, "Well first that's my son-" "what?! I thought you can't find a single girl" Kaido said with playful tone. "Hey!, Anyway second he ate the fruit by accident so I can't have it back to you" kaido look disappointed but they heard scream from the back of the castle.

*15 minutes earlier*

"So what's your name?" Luffy Asked, "my name is yamato" Yamato said. "Wow your horn look so cool did you ate a devil fruit?" Luffy Asked while Yamato look surprised, usually people will look at her like disgusted cause how she has horns but Luffy doesn't instead he had wide smile across his face.

"Well I did ate a devil fruit but the horns are natural like my dad's" Yamato said, "Then what's your devil fruit?" "It's an mythical zoan called inu inu no mi Model: Oguchi No Makami, though I still can't use it properly" Yamato explained.

"Wow, I have one too it's called the Gomu Gomu No Mi my body is made out of rubber I can stretch, make my bones bigger, and accelerate my blood flow to enhance my speed and strength" Luffy Explained while Yamato look surprised that a weak devil fruit can actually be powerful.

They chatted and get to know each other better but were interrupted by one of the numbers running towards them. They both ran but Yamato was caught, Luffy looked furious and about to snapped.

*Present Time*

Kaido and Shanks ran to the back of the castle only to be greeted by a sight of Yamato caught on numbers hand and Luffy look mad at them.

"LUFFYYY HELP ME!!!!" Yamato screamed with tears on her eyes, Luffy snapped "LET. HER. GO!!!!!" Luffy screamed while bursting large amount of Conqueror haki. The numbers got knocked out and Yamato fall to luffy's arms.

"You okay?" Luffy asked, Yamato have tears on her eyes. "My whole...... body....... hurts....." Yamato said weakly Luffy then ran to the infirmary while holding Yamato bridal style.

Kaido and Shanks look dumbfounded, a 7 years old unleashed conqueror haki. "Akagami...... I forgave you, if your brat got stronger and marry my daughter" kaido said while shanks look at him "WHAT?!" He yelled. "C'mon look at them they care about each other, remember conqueror can only be unlocked when you're really stressed or your loved one in danger" kaido said.

"I guess..... We'll see" shanks sigh and go after Luffy and Yamato while kaido smiled, finally her daughter has interested in love.

*moments later*

"Papa?" Luffy called, "yes?" "Is she gonna be alright?" Luffy asked with sad voice and sad face. "I'm sure your girlfriend Will be find" shanks teased while Luffy just blushed. "Hey Luffy do you know what's love?" Shanks asked.

"Love? Like my family love me?" "No it's like you want to be with someone forever, someone by your side every second in your life" Luffy nodded in understandment. "Say do you have anyone that you loved like I explain before? I know you're still youn-" "yes.." Luffy answered, "well that's was fast who is it?" Shanks asked with smug face, he can't wait to tell his wife about this.

"It'syamatotheoneilove" Luffy said with fast pace but shanks can hear it. "Ooooooo my son has grown up" Shanks said with teasing voices.

*At the shore*

"Are you really leaving?" Yamato asked with sad tone, "yeah but here" Luffy handed a transporder snail and a paper. "With this we can contact each other I already write my number on the paper. Shanks and the tobiroppo awed while kaido laughing.

"Seems like marriage it is" kaido said, "we'll see" shanks said then saw Yamato kissed his son on the lips. Everyone jaw dropped, "There, now that mark you're mine and only mine" Yamato said shyly with blush while Luffy nodded but still blushed.

"By the time you meet me again I'll be stronger" Yamato said. Then Luffy flicked her forehead "then I'll be waiting for it"

*At tottoland*

The Charlottes and Akagami sitting on the table eating dinner, then smoothie asked "So how was it?" Shanks grin and "well it's going well kaido forgave me, while Luffy seems got something interesting" Luffy choked his water while his mom, the other Charlottes and big Mom look at him.

"What did you get lu chan?" Smoothie asked with curiousity, "well........ Let's just say I grow a lot" Luffy said making everyone confused. "Wh-" Smoothie want to asked but cutted of by an important information, "He Got himself a girlfriend" Shanks Said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT?!?!!" Everyone yell at once, Smoothie just fainted while big Mom laughed. "Mamamamamamaama my grandson really grew a lot, is it her?" Big Mom asked with excitement. "Yes" is all Luffy could say while big Mom laugh again thinking how will the marine take this information.

"And what more surprising he unlock his conqueror haki to save the girl" Shanks said while the other jaw dropped. "Con.. Conqueror haki and a girlfriend at young age, he's so lucky i'm starting to Doubt if he really is shanks son" oven said.

"Hey!"

(I know what you all thinking, 7 years old have a girlfriend are you crazy?!!! Yeah, this is my au and it doesn't make sense at all)