Dream or not?

WARNING ⚠️ 18+ ahead just a little okay?

______________•••••••••••••______________

"Ughmmm~"ahhh~"moaning was the only thing takemichi can as he was still in his sleep shinichiro took this chance to slides his tongue inside Takemichi's mouth then traveled his in every part of Takemichi's mouth as this goes shinichiro took out his length and grabbed Takemichi's hands to his length then m*sturbate after a while shinichiro finally had his fill and the himself up and Takemichi's hand.

Before heading to sleep Shinichiro kissed takemichi's forehead then goes back to sleep.

Morning

Takemichi woke up as he is an early person then a flash of memory into his mind that make him flushed because of it.

"W-what was that?!"Takemichi screamed at himself looking down with his palm covering his flushed face.

'why did I think of shinichiro doing that!!'he screamed under his breath.

Groan

Takemichi looked at Shinichiro who just opened his eyes "Ah- Good morning Take-chan"said shinichiro acting innocent as if he didn't do anything.

"Good morning Shinichiro-kun"takemichi said still guilty of what he just *dreamed*

After a while

Takemichi and Shinichiro is already heading to eat with Shinichiro's siblings and Hinata.

"Are! mitchy you're here. " Said mikey but something make his eyes twitched...'huh? Hickey?'asked mikey to himself before glancing at Shinichiro who is giving off a smug face which irked him.

No one's Pov

Sometime have passed takemichi and hina were wandering around the palace then out of nowhere they heard some voice's they look it where it was coming...there they saw a group of girls ..

The girls seemed to notice them a girl with a yellow colored hair and golden eyes walks towards them and said"hello~ you must be my brothers guest right?" ... Takemichi then realized that she must be Emma Sano , Shinichiro always talked about his siblings with takemichi whenever they're alone.

"Oh!right...!you must be Shinichiro-kun's younger sister."takemichi exclaimed then glanced at Hinata who's cheeks were tainted red and is fidgeting her fingers.

"Ummm...how about you both sit with us?...."said The girl

"Ok" Both takemichi and Hinata answered in sync.

The both of seated with others and started to introduce themselves.

"Hi! My name is Emma Sano"said the girl with yellow hair giving off a smile.

"The name's Senju Akashii!"said the white haired cheerfully.

"My name is Yuzuha Shiba...what what's yours little cat?"said the brown haired girl with a teasing tone directly to Hinata.

Hinata become a Blushing mess after she heard that(by the way Emma,Senju and Yuzuha are Alpha's)"A-ano,my name is H-hinata,T-tachibana Hinata"hina said stuttering"And Takemichi Hanagaki,I usually call him Hanagaki-sama"she added.

____________________________________

I'll be ending it here for now(◍•ᴗ•◍)
Sorry 😐 if my updates are slow it just that I have a modules to do...

Bye see ya!(≧▽≦)