Auction

As I opened my and tried to move... My widened as I see hina beside me unconscious....

Mumble ²

I feel someone Someone walking near us so I put myself on guard while wrapping hina with my arms.

?: laughter ' ha! We really hit a jackpot to think that we would capture a two high rank omega and an hybrid at that!

?:we are sure are lucky ...after this Auction I'm pretty sure that we would be  showering Mon文(this is the money they use at year 1603 in Japan)

'huh? Wt- omega? hybrid? Aghhh! Can someone please explain it!'i mentally screamed.

Fuft

While I was struggling to understand what they said ... I heard hina groan.

"Hanagaki-sama are you okay?" She ask.

"I'm fine ...ummm by the way hina what does omega And hybrid mean? I asked her.

Huh? Why did you asked that?hina said

"Umm...nothing It just I kinda everything about me.." I said nervously.

"Sigh..okay if you say so"hina said

Sigh I sighed on relief.

"Ok so hanagaki -sama ..OMEGAS. Omegas are typically the smallest or slightest of the three secondary genders. If the universe has mpreg, they are the ones that carry the children. Their instincts tell them to be more nurturing and caring (as opposed to a beta's or alpha's instincts). They are typically seen as submissive. But we are basically higher rank more likely...stonger than any other omega if we trained.."hina explained.

"Ohhhh...then what about hybrid's?"I continued to question her.

"Hybrid's are-

  I'm stopping here for now
  My hands hurt 🤕