Auction 2

"hybrid's are a person or group of persons produced by the interaction or crossbreeding of two unlike creatures,like me being a two tailed or so called monstrous breed of bakeneko a two-tailed variety known as nekomata. Nekomata (Japanese: ねこまた, Chinese: 猫又 , meaning "Forked cat") I can transform in a cat." Hina said.

"Ahh..then what about me then...?" I asked

"Hanagaki-sama is a nine tailed fox,nine-tailed fox symbolizes peace and prosperity in the world. ... According to the ancient illustrated book of Ruiying Tupu《瑞应图谱》, when the king is over-distracted by beauty, the nine-tailed fox would arrive (王者不倾于色,则九尾狐至) that is what you are Hanagaki-sama...
You also hold power but it is sealed for the time being."hina said

"Ahhhh...ok then"I said

As me and hina were talking to each other someone opened the door and walks towards us...

?:hey!you two shut up!. You both are so noisy!"He yelled.

No one's Pov:
As omega's are sensitive both hina and takemichi were startled because of the man's yelling...

The man then puts a blue flag on both omega. And put the both of them in a different cages.

-End POV-

An hour later

As takemichi being Auctioned a sudden thud was heard by everyone which startled the omega.

Bang!

Thud!

Crash!

There everyone see two blonde's, one is a short guy with a dark obsidian eyes and the other one is is a tall blonde guy with his hair bald on side raveling his dragon tattoo...

"Ne ken-chin my foods already gone." Said the small blonde.

"Stop calling me that in public mikey."said the tall blonde with a pissed look.😒💢

Mikey pouted at what the man said...then glanced at the side then suddenly someone caught his eyes.

Mikey's Pov:

As I glance in the left there I saw the only nine tailed fox left in the world ..I've been trying to find a nine tailed fox in my whole life I didn't know I would find one here...that fox is emitting such a sweet smell of mochi mixed with gentle smell of rich tea.. I didn't know a nine tailed fox can this pretty and his and an omega at that...I in at that moment I didn't even know my ken chin were calling me..

-End-

-Finger snap-

"Mikey!"Draken said as he snapped his finger.

No one's Pov

As the group of intruder were talking the crowd can't even move an inch because of how scared the are to see Manjiro Sano the prince of the empire were right in front of them with his his right hand man so called right hand man Ken Ryuugi the who is in control of TOMAN beside the yong prince.

As everyone were busy with their business takemichi took this chance to get hina and escape...

"Hina"takemichi said as he was grabbing her hand.

They about to run but a boy with a long ebony hair grabbed takemichi.

End pov

(By the everyone who is bidding theng there were arrested so-)

"Hey baji! Let go of him I saw him first!" Mikey shouted at baji.

"A-ano" takemichi said as his sweat dropped still holding hina who is stunned on what is happening.

End of Auction 2

564 words~