Switched 1

A/N:

Bold letters - from novel/fanfic
[] - cut sentences/paragraphs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the blank transparent screen, words were showing.

Chapter 656: Everything can be connected (6)

"Chapter, like in the book?" tboah!Rosalyn said.

"I think it's more like storybook-like a novel" tboah!Choi Han remembers seeing some novels back in Korea.

"So is this the different information? since it implied that it's a book story?" tboah!Bud ask.

tboah!Alberu hearing this said "we still can't tell with just this, it's better to continue reading" as he was preparing his mental notes.

Kim Rok Soo who was in Cale Henituse's body...

And Cale Henituse who was in Kim Rok Soo's body...

The two of them could not take their eyes off of each other for a while.

"Oh, the body swap!" tcf!Tonka said loudly but not really caring much since he thinks those two are weak.

"So this might be the real one?" tcf! Rosalyn said

"Well the 'system' said that they'll give us a clue, so let's just continue and take notes what might be a clue" tcf!Alberu was also preparing his notes in his mind.

"Cale Henituse."

The first to speak was Kim Rok Soo, who was currently using Cale Henituse's body.

"How am I able to meet with you?"

"Ah, so this will be the first time they will meet" tboah!Lock said.

"Well at least 'supposedly' the first time, since they already meet each other now" tboah!Cale thought.

"I'm not sure. I was working the night shift and fell asleep for a moment to see that you were in this bed. But you see..."

The real Cale Henituse, who was making a kind of smile the original Kim Rok Soo would never make, mischievously asked.

"Aren't you planning on living in that body?"

tcf!Choi Han stiffen "does that mean that if given a chance Cale-nim would go back to his original body and leave us?" he was saddened at that thought. He looks at tcf!Cale and grip his hand determine to make sure his Cale-nim would want to stay with his new family.

Meanwhile tcf!Cale was sweating bullets, he had looked to his right because he felt someone's stare and immediately looked back "why is he looking at me while gripping his hand!? does he want to beat me up?" he's determined not to look at tcf!Choi Han right now.

The sudden question that was asked mischievously felt quite heavy. The real Cale Henituse shrugged his shoulders and added on.

"I plan on living the rest of my life in this body. That's why I plan on throwing away the name of Cale Henituse and living as Kim Rok Soo."

The real Cale Henituse's eyes were calm. They weren't shaking at all.

The Henituse family felt sad at his declaration. "why? why doesn't he want to return to them?" And they didn't even notice the switching, they feel ashamed of it.

Both Ron was slightly shaken at this. He might not show it but he did care for his puppy young master. He did serve him for a very long time, as both of their gazes to the center where two redheads and one black hair were sitting.