L!Quackity CG!karl CG!sapnap

CW:

Nicknames:lil duckling, bubs, buddy, papa(karl), dada (sapnap)

requested: @alushanugget

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been awhile since Karl or sapnap had seen their fiance, looking for him day to day to invite him to kinoko kingdom. The kingdom had come far, more small things being added here and there, mainly more plants at Karl's request. They searched everywhere, eventually turning in when they saw a storm about to begin.

They reached the entrance to kinoko kingdom, noticing a person standing in front seemingly staring in awe at the kingdom. Upon further inspection they noticed the person as their missing fiance, both running over in joy at finally seeing him after months of searching. They pulled the man into a hug, quickly being hugged back before hearing rumbling in the sky and a quiet whimper coming from the man between them. Quickly stepping back a bit to get a better look at the other, taking notice of the dark eye bags he had, the tears in his eyes and the way his hands trembled. Caregiver mode instantly activating in both of them as they lead the other into their own little mushroom house.

Karl set him down on the sofa before grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around his shoulders as more tears fell as the storm continued outside, thundering seeming to get louder each time it roared. Subpoena ran upstairs to their bedroom as Karl consoled the boy, reaching under their bed for a box. Once he found it he pulled it out and lifted the lid, inside was a load of stuff both had gotten the duck hybrid for when he regressed, it contained stuffies, sensory toys, some teething toys for when he felt really young, a couple pacis and his colouring books. He grabbed a stuffie, paci and a couple colouring books for the younger to choose from before making his way to the kitchen and grabbing a sippy cup and filling it with juice, dilating it a bit with water because he didn't want him to have too much sugar so he wouldn't get over hyper and moody once he reached a sugar run down.

He soon returned with the items in hand taking notice of how Quackity was no longer crying instead seeming to be mumbling about his new friend Slime. Sapnap placed the items on the table before the regressed boy looked up at him, giving him a toothy grin before excited shouting "Dada!" making grabby hands at the other "Hey lil duckling, remember inside voices ye? How old are you feeling buddy?" The regressed boy nodded and held up 3 fingers receiving an excited voice from Karl, "Such a big boy, are you Papa and Dada's big boy?" both chuckling fondly at the quick head nods they received in return.

Within a couple minutes Quackity had noticed the colour books and excited started to colour whilst he drank the juice sapnap had gotten having karl sat on his right and sapnap sat on his left, giving him excited praise for each drawing he had done, saying that they'd put it on the fridge later (later when he was big seeming a bit embarrassed when he saw they actually had put his drawings on the fridge) and that's how their night went before putting him down to sleep, which wasn't hard,it never was, Quackity falling asleep halfway through his story.

------------------------------------------------------word count: 554

Finally finished my exams, yay! Hopefully this is alright aha my brains turned to mush after it. Also thank you guys so much for all the reads and the votes :].

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]