L!Slimecicle CG!Quackity 2

CW:

nicknames: Duckie, buddy, Quack quack, sweetie, bud, baby

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a while since Quackity became Charlie's caregiver and Charlie was enjoying having the other as his caregiver. Their usual routine barely changed as Charlie was one to follow Quackity around and just watch him work, it satisfied him in a way. Quackity had no problem with the slime hybrid following him around, but he kept his eyes on him when he knew the other was regressed.

Which led them to today, the sun high in the sky shining down on las nevadas. The two were sat on the balcony of the needle as the green hair boy pointed out the shapes of each cloud to the duck hybrid, who nodded along each time. "Duckie, that one look like you!" The little pointed at a cloud that barely resembled a duck but the ravenette could see where he was coming from. "You're right buddy it does look like me" he smiled as the other continued to point out cloud shapes until he eventually got bored. "Quack quack, 'm bored" the green eyed man complained, "Can we fo fowest 'gain?" The regressor had taken a liking to a small clearing in the forest which was full of flowers, it had a small stream of water with fish going through the center and the occasional rabbit passing through the small area. They had found it by accident, they were going through the forest looking for some sweet berries because the ravenette wanted to teach Charlie how to make a sweet berry pie.

"Course we can sweetie, do you want to take a picnic this time?" the taller asked ( idk their cannon heights so just roll with it :] ) whilst standing up from his seat, putting out for the shorter to grab onto. The slime hybrid quickly nodded his head with a hum. "Alright then, how about whilst Duckie makes the picnic you go grab a toy or a stuffie you want to bring with us," he posed it more as a statement than a question, knowing the other would be happy with whatever they did as long as they got to go to the forest. After receiving a nod from Charlie they made their way to the hotel, going up to the top floor where Quackity's room was located.

The sun shone through the yellow and red windows, giving the room a colourful glow. The room was more than any normal hotel room, it was more like a small bungalow. It had two separate bedrooms, one was Charlie's and one was Quackity's, they had a small kitchen with an island in the middle which was littered with bills and drawings Charlie had done whilst regressed that Quackity had yet to put on his fridge. A white leather couch with dozens of blankets they used when building a fort, sat behind a small wooden coffee table which had a couple of the little's drawing stuff along with a stuffie or two. A large TV decorated the main room's wall with a couple paintings.

Quackity walked over to the kitchen island after making sure Charlie hadn't fallen when going to his room to pick out a stuffie or toy. He made a cheese sandwich for himself and packed some crisps and goldfish for the green hair boy, also packing a sippy full of juice and bottle of angels milk in case the other slipped younger which was a common occurrence when he got tired, even if he wouldn't admit it. He strolled over to his room to retrieve a bag he always took everywhere when the other was with him and little, it contained a change of clothes in case the other got dirty and an emergency paci.

He heard the other run out of his room as he was put the last of the picnic in the bag, "Ready bud?" The regressed boy nodded with a hum showing to his caregiver the stuffie he had picked out. The other immediately recognised it as the first stuffie he had given to him, it was the little's favorite stuffie. "You sure you want to bring that one? Remember what happened last time" last time they took this stuffie out Charlie accidentally dropped it into a muddy puddle and sat next to the washing machine sulking after they got home waiting for it to be clean. The green eyed man nodded "I sure", the caregiver nodded and put his hand out for the other to grab again if he so pleases before going back out the hotel and made their way to the forest.

Whilst they walked Quackity decided to keep the other occupied by asking him to count how many blue flowers he saw, it lasted a while before Charlie started to count all the flowers he saw. saw along the way, not that Quackity minded, it gave him something to occupy himself with instead of getting bored on their walk. They soon reached the clearing, Quackity let go of Charlie's hand as he ran over to the water stream, watching in awe as salmon swam past.

The ravenette set a small blanket he brought with them on the floor just in sight of everything in case Charlie wanted to wander a bit, knowing how much the other hated having to stay in the same place for ages. After a while of running around looking at the different flowers the slime hybrid walked back over to Quackity and flopped beside him "thank you for brin'in' me 'ere Duckie"

"no problem baby "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------word count: 917

sorry if the ending seemed a lil rushed i wrote this late at night cuz ive had a ton of homework

If u guys have any requests feel free to comment 'em :]