~vi x reader ~

TW! : OD/ 0v3rd0s1ng
_________________________________________

TW! : OD/ 0v3rd0s1ng_________________________________________

None of my friends listen to me. Everytime I try and talk they talk over me, they act as if I don't exist...vi's spending tons of time with Caitlyn.. Am I jealous? Yeah,..my parents are constantly arguing and ALWAYS putting a big weight on my back, do this y/n, do that, while my sister gets to do whatever she wants , makes a mess? Doesn't matter, y/n can clean that up..Maybe I'm over reacting?..am I..

My heads flooded with constant thoughts.

Do my parents love me?.. They treat me like a maid constantly, what about friend's, the only people I could trust are acting as if I don't exist..and I still call them friends, wow..sisters selfish and has no care about me either.. And vi...busy being all lovey dovey with cait.

God im so dramatic.

Dose no one... Need me..

...

A thought pops into my head

No one needs me, right? So they wouldn't mind if I died or anything..

𝙐𝙍 𝙎𝙊 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾.

𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙀𝙍!

I pull my knees up to my chin and rest it on my knees. 

as tears escape my eyes, I wish to not be here anymore.

Parents aren't home.. Neither is my sister.

I get up and open the door, the door creeks open and I slip out of my room and go to my parents room.

When I get their I look through their drawrs, looking for the thing I need.

Bottle of pills.

As I find it I grab it, close the drawr and get up walking back to my bedroom.

I sit down on my bed placing the pills next to me.

I look at the pills then at the portrait of me and my family.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

I open my eyes still covered in tears, I grab the bottle and open the lid of the bottle, I put the bottle to my lips re-thinking if I should do this..

I mentally nod and tilt my head up taking all the pills.

I place the now empty bottle down.

My head starts hurting and I start to feel dizzy, I lay down and close my eyes.

Slowly drifting off to a never ending dream.

(Vi's pov)

Every time I see y/n she seems to be sad, is it because I'm not spending as much time with her..?,

If I'm honest.. I'm quite worried.

I told Caitlyn I'm busy today, just to go see y/n.

I get too the door of her house and ring the door bell

No answer

*ring*

Silence

*ring ring*

No answer once again.

She always answers.. Somethings wrong.

I think of a way to get into the house

'As much as weird it is to brake into a house.. She always answers the door because she's always home.. '

I climb up to her balcony and open her balcony glass doors 'it's open, that's good. ' I walk in to see y/n laying on her bed all pale, lips dry and blue, ..she's not breathing..

I run up to her with tears in my eyes and hug her tightly ,crying.

Vi: Y/N! PLEASE!.. tell me this is a joke.  I can't lose you.. Ur special to me..

I sob with y/ns limp dead body in my arms.

She can't be dead.

Not her, out of everyone.

...