~vi x jealous reader~

Me and vi were walking to a store to- buy-uhmm

Y/n: why are we going to the store?

I ask looking at vi.

Vi: we need clothes.

She says turning to me still walking, I nod and we both keep walking.

~~~

We went into the clothing store and vi walked around looking for stuff for herself and me. I go a different direction and look for some outfits also, but I can help but notice people walking up to vi and talking to her.. Am I jealous?.. Yeah no- probably not.. Idk..

As I was "looking for clothes" I keep seeing vi smirk or wink at the ladies talking to her.. I don't feel like being here anymore tbh I just wanna go home.. Am I not good enough..

As I was thinking if I should ask vi if we could leave or just stand outside the shop and get some fresh air a woman walks up to me

Woman: Heyy their~, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are!

Y/n: o-oh!.thanks!

Woman: I was wondering if you wanna hook up?

Y/n: thanks for the offer but I'm taken.

The woman then nods and apologies and walks off.

I look over to vi seeing her still flirting with the ladies so I just walk out of the store and sit down on the grownd taking a brake.

~~~

After a few minutes vi left the store and walked up to me

Vi: you okay cupcake?

I slightly smile and nod.

Vi: are you sure?..

I just nod afraid if I speak I might tell vi how I actually feel.

She reaches her hand out for me and I grab it, she pulls me up and hugs me.

Vi: if you say so.

I could tell she wasn't convinced. Not even a tiny bit.

Vi grabs my hand and we go home.

~~~

It was evening and I was in my room listening to music when vi knocks on the door.

Vi: can I come in!

She says as I turn off the music.

Y/n: sure.

Vi walks in and sits down next to me.

Vi: are you okay? You haven't left your room for.. Well since we got back from the store.

Vi says looking into my eyes looking concerned.

I nod and replie with a 'mhm! '

Vi: liar.Your a bad liar, I can tell somethings bothering you.

I look down to my hands losing eye contact with vi.

Vi then got on top of me and leand really close to my face and whispered in my ear.

Vi: you don't have to tell me cupcake. But I'm worried.

She says in a soft yet deep voice.

My face gose a shade of pink. Like vi's hair and I cover my face with my hands, but before I even get to vi grabs my hands with her one arm and puts my hands obove my head.

she leans more close to the point are lips are brushing off each other's.

Y/n: OKAY YOU WIN I'LL TELL YOU!

I say giving up as vi smiles and kisses my cheek. She sits up and looks at me

Vi:so?

I take a deep breath and calm down a bit before speaking.

Y/n:so...you know how we were in the store...

Vi: yeah?

Y/n: well I guess I got jealous seeing you talking with other girls and flirting with them.

I say slowly but quickly at the same time in a stern voice.

Vi smirks and leans back down close to my face and whispered in my ear

Vi: I was only doing that cuz they were going to flirt with you. And I can't have that can I?.. Don't worry they don't matter to me, the only thing that matters to me is you.

She says in a- how do I say-.. Stern and deep voice making me have shivers go down my back and make me go red.

She then leans away from my ear to my lips and cups my cheek with one arm and the other on my waist. She then kisses me for a few minutes then we pull away for air.

Vi: lost your tounge dear?~

She says smirking at me as I nod going even more red- if possible.

Vi gets off me and lays down next to me

Vi: I saw that woman flirting with you.

I look over at her.

Y/n: in the store?

She nods

Vi: seems like you were flirting back.

I shake my head

Y/n: no no! You got it wrong she asked if I wanted to hook up but I said I was taken!

Vi slightly chuckles and pecks me on the lips and smirks.

Vi: good to know~