Dhampir Rose is back

Lissa's POV

Before I could make a coherent thought I ran up to Rose with the charmed stake in my hand and slammed it into her chest she screamed and I knew that this was going to work. As we crouched down strigoi started to surround us and I yell

"Get away from us," the darkness rose in me but then I felt it sink out of me and I look down at Rose who rose off the ground with the stake in hand and I could see she had taken all the darkness out of me and it was in her now I backed up under the table as Rose struck out and killed every last one in sight then it was just her and Aiden. I stood up distracting him as he looks at me and Rose lunges slashing his throat the blood splashes all over me and on Rose but she wasn't done she kicked him down and repeatable stabbed him and she wasn't stopping, Dimitri finally grabbed her but she screamed and kicked and punched the stake sliced his cheek and he tried desperately to get it out of her grip. Christian then came pulling her to him and shushed her after a moment she stopped struggling and dropped the stake clinging to Christian more guardians came in cleaning up the bodies. Rose refused to look at us she said she wanted her father and kept saying that every time we tried to talk to her, we made it clear to her that Abe was coming, Dimitri handed her a glass of water and she took it gulping it down but refused to give the glass back I watched as the glass shattered in her hand and she squeezed it tight so the shards would sink in. 

"ROSE STOP!" I yell but she didn't look to be listening Dimitri grabbed her hand and forcefully opened her hand but nothing was there not even a cut as Dimitri whipped the blood away glass fell from her hand and I watched as she smiled and curled up into a ball with a blanket watching the door waiting for Abe as he came through the doors Rose moved so fast making me think she was still strigoi

"Dad," she ran to him wrapping her arms around him he hugged her with a great force and by the afternoon Rose was gone Abe thought it would be the best if she had a little time away from the court and more importantly US.