"Hayward was trying to bring him-"

"Don't talk to me about that, I don't want to hear about it." Wanda said as she moved her hand and pushed Monica out of the house.

"Wanda!" Elle yelled following the red head out of the home.

"Wanda put her down!" Elle yelled and Wanda dropped the woman to the ground. Monica landed on her feet and Elle rushed to Wanda.

"Stop now!" She said and Wanda snarled and moved her glowing hand out and blasted Elle, pushing her back into the house.

Elle's head hit the back of the coffee table that was stationed in the middle, and darkness consumed her.

2012, Germany

 "I lived with my father all my life and then once some stuff happened and he needed me I helped him. He doesn't know I'm here- he'd lose it if he found out his only kid went behind his back. We all know how Starks are." Elle said giving out a small laugh, looking at Steve's expression, confusion written all over his face.

"Stark?" He asked and Elle looked and him and gave him a small smirk.

"Yeah, Tony Stark is my father." She said and his jaw dropped lightly knowing why she looked familiar. She looked just like Howard, the same eyes that started at him seventy years ago was looking at back him at this moment.

"Elle-" Steve had said but Natasha cut him off as she opened the back of the Quinjet. In a second, Steve had jumped out from the back and Elle looked at Natasha with her mouth open. She jumped up from her seat and bright white energy engulfed her and in less than half a second, Elle was off the Quinjet and on the streets of Stuttgart.

The god, who Elle knew as Loki, the God of Mischief, stood up and smirked at Steve.

"The solider." He said looking at him and then Natasha came down and used the microphone to speak, not knowing he was going to fire at her, but, Elle was fast.

She moved her hand out and her white energy knocked the god on the floor. He turned around to see Elle and he got up to go after the girl, but Steve took his shield and threw it at him.

He grunted falling and Elle used her power to pick up a small statue and throw it at the god. The statue ended up going straight through him. She turned fast, knowing he would be right behind her and he moved his scepter to blast her, but she teleported out from in front of him and teleported behind him. She heard loud music come from the Quinjet and she raised her eyebrow, wondering who was playing rock music.

A blast was sent from the sky and a red suit came down to the ground, landing in a thud.

Elle's heart began to beat faster than she can breathe and she sighed softly knowing exactly who it was.The suit expanded as she saw Iron Man standing in front of her, holding his hands out to Loki.

"Make your moves reindeer games." He said pointing his hands at the god. Tony moved his gaze from Loki to his daughter and his head moved.

"Eleanor?" He scowled and Elle gave him a nervous smile and walked up to her father and held her arms out, by her sides, the white energy surrounding her hands. Steve walked over to them and put his shield down as Loki was changing back into his Asgardian armor.

"Good move." Iron Man had said looking at the man who held his hands up in surrender.

"Mr. Stark." Steve said addressing Tony by his last name.

"Captain." He said said to the star spangled man and Elle looked at them both awkwardly and her father looked at her with no emotion and she spoke.

"Hey Dad." She said softly and he scoffed.

"What the hell were you thinking, Eleanor?" Tony asked glaring at his daughter. His dark eyes watched as she rolled her eyes

"I was meant for greater things, Dad. I don't need you watching over me every thirty seconds!" She said back to him and he scoffed.Loki sat on the chair with cuffs on his hands as he stared at the floor, hearing the two bicker.

"Elle that's not the point. We aren't fighting the Ten Rings like that anymore. This is beyond a gang." Tony said and Elle shook her head and stood in the corner looking at Loki with curiosity.

Tony rolled his eyes and turned towards Steve and they started to talk. "There's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Elle heard Tony say to Steve. Tony turned towards his daughter who stood staring at the god and he spoke.

"That's exactly why I didn't want you to be apart of this, you're a kid!" He exclaimed and Elle rolled her eyes.

"One, I'm not a kid and two Fury keeps secrets, sure, but don't we all?" She asked looking between the two men and then back at her father.

Steve went to speak but Elle walked over to the two and Tony held his hand up at her.

"I'm sorry, Eleanor, I don't remember inviting you to the grown ups table." Tony said looking at the girl with a raised eyebrow and Elle cocked her head back as if she was insulted by his comment and mocked him slightly

"What are you, 12?" He asked and Elle scoffed and Steve went to speak but a crack of lightning startled everyone on the Quinjet including Loki.

Elle jolted up from being knocked out and she looked up at Monica standing above her.

"Oh thank god." Monica mumbled and Elle stood up and spoke.

"Where's Wanda?" Elle asked and Monica pointed to the street.

"Her and that Agnes woman left. Elle you should be careful." Monica said and Elle spoke.

"I have a daughter at home, Rambeau. I took this so I could get Wanda home to us. I need to save her." She said and Monica's eyes widened slightly and Elle spoke.

"I have to go to Wanda. Find Vision and tell him that she needs help." She said and looked at Agnes' house and clenched her jaw.