𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"I love you" he said standing in between my legs then he kissed me passionately.

"I love you more" I said kissing his lips multiple times.

"Nah, I love you more sexy pussy" he said causing me to bust out laughing.

"Boopie stop saying that" I said kissing his lips.

"No because you my sexy pussy and I love you so so much and I can't wait to marry you and say I do" he said with his arms wrapped around me.

"I love you too and I can't wait to marry you and have yo babies" I said then I saw his dick move under his towel.

"Have my babies" he husked pushing my legs up causing me to lean on my elbows while he ripped off my panties.

He gets so turned on when I talk about giving him babies and just walking around the house with swollen feet and a big belly bump.

"Yes, Pyrme and Tyrianna" I said biting my lip then he snatched his towel off and aligned himself with my drippy entrance then he pushed himself inside of me.

"Fuck! You know that shit turns me on Z the thought of you having my babies" he husked rocking his hips slowly inside of me.

"Ah fuck! I-I know daddy" I moaned with my mouth agape.

"You gone let daddy fill this pussy up with kids, hmm" he asked wrapping his hand around my throat causing me to nod.

"Lemme hear it baby" he husked fucking me so deep and slow.

"Yessssssss" I moaned throwing my head back then I let my back touch the counter as my eyes rolled back.

"Good girl" he praised then he pulled me to the edge more and started going crazy.

"AHHH DADDY" I moaned out then he put his hand over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up! Imma bitch remember I'm finna kill this pussy, on crip" he panted as he continued pounding inside of me.

I'm fucked.

TWO HOURS LATER

"You learned yo lesson" Tribe asked me while he went through my panty drawer as he packed my luggage.

"Yes" I said softly with my legs wide open in front of the fan.

This nigga was not playing when he said he was finna kill my pussy once we got finished my shit looked like it got lip fillers and it had a heartbeat going on there which it still does but it was more intense when he finished.

"Which was" he asked turning around then he walked back to the bed where my suitcase was and put my panties in there.

"Don't call daddy a bitch" I said then he smiled.

"Good girl" he said then he bent down and kissed me passionately.

"Babe hand me my phone, please" I said as I heard it ring then he reached over on his side of the bed and handed it to me since I love laying on his side.

"Who calling us" he asked looking at the phone.

"It's Majesty" he said answering the phone and I just closed my eyes and listened.

"Hey in law..Yea, we packing for Cali now..No, we're not moving just yet we're just going to check on the house and get to know the area..She in front of the fan cooling down..Sure did" he said laughing at the end then I looked over at him as he folded up the clothes and neatly packed them in the suitcase.