𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟳

Start from the beginning

"listen you little bitches, you're coming with us. we know who yalls parents are and they'll gladly pay as much cash as we want to get y'all back," Tony replied standing up.

"look, i don't know where you come from, but in america, we don't kidnap random girls from IHOPS because of who someone's parents are," Casie smiled looking at the tall man.

the guy laughed, "that's exactly how we do it here sweetheart," tony laughed putting a hand on her face. she slapped his hand. "you fucking cunt," he said, grabbing her wrist tightly. no one in the restaurant even cared?

meanwhile at Colson and Jadens hotel

Jaden and Colson were getting ready to go pick up Casie and Bama. Jaden grabbed his car keys to his tesla, tossing them to Colson. Colson grabbed his phone and walking out the hotel door to the elevator, listening to the conversation the girls were having with two guys.

while they we're in the elevator Jaden could feel colsons anxiousness, so he grabbed his hand, squeezing it softly, leaving their hands entangled together while they rode down the elevator in complete silence. he looked up at Colson, "they'll be okay. Casies a fighter like you," Jaden smiled softly, nudging Colson a bit. he felt colsons anxiousness start to go down as he held Colsons hand.

jaden was all he needed.

jaden was his medicine.

DRUG LORD

Jaden and Colson walked over to Casie and bama as they arrived at ihop. Colson put his hand on Casie shoulder and Jaden put his hand on Bamas, "is there a problem, Tony and Ondre?" Colson asked his two 'friends'. really they were just people who worked for him.

"oh, hey boss," Ondre said with a nervous tone to his voice. "listen, if i see you step foot near my daughter or her girlfriend again, it won't be pretty, okay? i don't wanna see you at the offices, warehouses ever. you'll be dealt with, whenever we go back to LA, okay?" Colson said to the two boys walking off with Jaden Bama and Casie.

"jaden you drive with bama in your car and drive with casie in mine?" Colson asked. Jaden nodded.

DRUG LORD

"are you okay?" Colson asked Casie softly, dragging his thumb on the red spot on her skin from Tony grabbing her wrist.

she nodded as they pulled into the parking garage of the condo. Colsons opened his car door and saw Jaden pull into a parking spot.

"thank you for driving bama, i know your body hurts," Colson said, massaging Jadens shoulders. "mhm" Jaden hummed as he continued to scroll thru tiktok at the condo desk chair.

Colson leant down and kissed Jadens head, before sitting on the couch near the desk. Jaden whined at the loss of contact and looked at Colson. Colson chuckled, "come here," he said patting his lap.

Jaden felt his stomach get all swirly inside and felt a blush come to his face. he limped over to colson and straddled his lap. Colson smiled at him, putting his hands on his waist. "pretty boy," Colson smiled.

Jaden put his hands on Colsons face and kissed him softly. colson kissed back, biting his bottom lip asking for entrance to Jadens mouth. Jaden gaped his mouth open so colson could do so.

Colson moved his hands down to Jadens ass, leaving a slap too it before resting his hands there. Jaden let a soft laugh escape his mouth as him and colson continued to kiss.

Colson stood up, not breaking the kiss with Jaden, carrying him to their room. he softly laid Jaden on the bed, pulling his shirt off. "i love you so much," Colson said, making Jaden smile. "i love you more," he replied, pulling colson back into the kiss.