13

Uhhh I'll be using You instead of Y/n in this chapter

You walked out of the cart. "Were these here before... " you said as you see tracks. Vitaly walked out, seeing you look at them. He leaned over you to look, confusing soon flooding his eyes. "No... Vitaly crouch down to see if he could get a scent. " It's Private's!! " Y/n said excitedly, " And DuBois..." Vitaly said, making you freeze. You glared into the distance, " I'm finishing this. Once and for all. " You said as you stomped inside. Vitaly glanced back at the tracks before following behind you. Vitaly stood behind you and called your name, but you couldn't hear anything, you were mumbling to yourself, trying to plan what you were going to do.

".... -n! /N--Y/N!" You jumped at the voice, his paws cupping your cheeks. "Love..." You stared into his green eyes. Your body relaxed as you both stared at you. He started to study the features on your face, but you only stared at his eyes as the moved around. Your eyes met again and you could see the love and worry in his eyes. " You need to relax." His deep voice pulled at your heart strings. His voice was deep and smooth with a slight rasp to it, something that you were quiet used to....yet. "I'm worried for you and I know you blame yourself, but it wasn't your fault." He said stroking your cheek. You let out a shaky breath and close your eyes, not wanting to remember. You felt his paw lift your head up and you opened your eyes again. "There wasn't anything you could do to have stopped it from happening." He said as he wiped your loose tears that had gathered in your eyes. "I love you so much... " You whispered to him. He gave you a small smile. "I love you too...." He pulled you into a soft, loving kiss. They pull away and rested there heads against each other. "Thank you... " You whispered to him. "No, thank you... For everything, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have been where we are now... " Vitaly said, giving you a loving smiled, making you kiss him again. You then pull away and rush off, following the footsteps. "Are you really going to let her off on her own!?" Alex said angry and worriedly. Vitaly crossed his arms and watched as you rushed off, " Give her a few minutes." He said, walking off to start getting ready.

It took you a few long minutes before finally reaching an abandoned factory. You quietly sneaked towards the large doors and slowly opened it. The large metal doors creaked open loudly, making your ears flinch and your face cringe. 'That was louder then expected...' You told yourself as you stopped opening the door. You slipped through what was opened of the door and entered the abandoned building. You entered the larger area, seeing all the machines shut down. Your eyes landed on something, making you silently gasp." Private!" You whispered shouted. He seem to have heard you because you could faintly see his head snapping towards your direction. He then suddenly started to shake his head rapidly, making you confused.

"Look.... It's the little kitty." A familiar voice spoke out, making you growl. "DuBois..." You turned towards her, glaring. "Seems you have finally tracked me." DuBois said with a smirk. You growled even more. "Let's skip the small talk and get to the action." You said as your eyes suddenly turned blood red. Dubois only smirked more before rushing forward first.

I put a random video. You can choose which ever, but I'm sorry if there any anime spoilers in this video! (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ

You panted heavily as you stood over Dubois. "It is OVER!" You screamed out as you punched her till she was passed out. You quickly tied her up and threw yourself on the ground. Once you took a breather you quickly got back up and got Private. "Private! I'm so glad your ok!" You said with tears in your eyes as you tightly hugged him. " I--I can't breathe--" " Oh sorry!" You said as you pulled away. You sent him on the ground and sat on down. "I'm so sorry Private..." "It's ok! I wasn't your fault!" He said, patting your knee. "But it is! If I've hadn't had that argument and gone outside, you would have never been taken!" You said as your eyes filled with tears. "Well I'm here now!" You looked at him and he gave you a smile.

Tears rushed down your face  You picked him up and placed him on your shoulder. "Let's go home."

The others stood outside of the carts, waiting anxiously. Suddenly Vitaly's ears twitched and he quickly looked up and saw you, who had a smile on your face. He quickly ran to you and pulled you into a tight hug. The sun was setting in the background and you clinged onto his fur tightly. "It's over..." You whispered in his ear. You suddenly felt something drip on your shoulder. You pulled away and looked at Vitaly surprised. Tears ran down his face, " Mi Amor... It's over..." You said wiping his tears.

You both kissed each other deeply.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Welp guys.... That's the end.... I might write a second book, but right now. I'm probably just gonna focus on my other stories. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! I also just finished watching West Side Story and me and my sis are depressed right now so... Yeah love y'all and I'll see you next. Bye.

Also sorry for my spelling mistakes and other things I messed up on or missed. Love y'all bye.