5

I am giving everyone a Warning now, if you had a had time with parents I'm going to warn you now.

You can read it at your own risk, but I want to warn you that if you can get triggered by certain things, I don't want you too.

So if you think you will get triggered then please DO NOT read. I'll tell you when it finishes, but please don't risk yourself getting triggered.

Also cursing is in this paragraph.

Warning⚠

Y/n jumped out of the cart excited. " Morning Circus! " "Morning N/n! " The circus replied back, making her laugh. Y/n jumped down and went to the others who started to eat there breakfast. Soon a grumpy Vitaly opened the door and walked next to Y/n." Looks like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. " Y/n said smirking, only to laugh when Vitaly glared at her. " I don't understand how your like this in the morning. " He said as he got his bowl of borscht, Y/n sighed, at least have some eggs on the side. She said handing it to him. "Let him eat what he wants. " A squeaky voice said behind the group, making them all turn.

"Oh la fea. "Y/n sassed before turning back around. " Ha, last time I checked I was better looking then you. " She said as she sat herself down next to Vitaly. " Well at least I'm smart and I don't have to go googling words and translate them from Spanish to English. " "What? " "Exactly, it's pretty obvious you did, Fea." "I'm not UGLY! " "Honey, you might want to go back to dumpster diving because you will fit right along with the raccoons. " Said Y/n glaring. Natasha dramatically gasped, " How dare you! At least I don't go around and make myself look pathetic and make my mom disappointed! " Y/n eyes widened and she froze. "Excuse me? You can't talk because I bet your mom left you behind for looking the way you look. " Y/n fires back, " And next time, watch your mouth b*tch."

Warning over

(Scroll a little more. I didn't want y'all to read and see what was up ahead and you to get triggered.)

Y/n glared harshly and stomped off. Everyone was silent, Natasha hmphed and grabbed her food. Vitaly stood up and went to go after Y/n, but got grabbed by Natasha. "Where are you going? " She said fluttering her fake eyelashes (yeah she a fake bit--). " Don't touch me. " He said, pulling his arm away harshly, glaring at Natasha. Natasha frowned, she looked over and the others were glaring at her. "What? " " Ugh, I lost my appetite. " One of the pups said, everyone nodded and left to hangout.

"N/n? " Vitaly said as he climbed onto the platform. Y/n stood there holding the trapeze bar, " Are you alright love? " Vitaly said walking to her. She turned to him, tears running down her face, she let out a sob. Vitaly frowned more, he stepped closer and wiped her tears. She laid her head against Vitaly's chest, making him stiff. She continued to sob into his chest, wrapping her arms around him. He hugged back, pulling her into a tighter hug.

She continued to sob and he continued to have her into a comforting hug, kissing her head and stroking her fur. "You are wonderful and beautiful." He whispered in her ear. She sniffled and continued to hug her. "She say anything again she will feel my wrath. " Vitaly said with passion and anger. He got a small laugh from her, she looked up at him and he was already looking at her. "There's my feisty tiger~" He said smirking and laughing, making her smile more. She gave him a peck, " Thank you amor~" She said smiling more. He smirked and plated kisses all over her face, making her laugh. "Your amazing. " Y/n said smiling, he smiled back.

Suddenly a wicked smirk was on his face. Y/n raised a brow, " What are you thinking? " She said, pulling away. "Hmm.... Zon't know... Maybe this. " He grabbed onto the bar and held onto to one of her paws before jumping. "WHAT THE HECK! " She yelled as she held his paw tightly, making him laugh. He then let her land on the platform, soon doing a few flips before landing next to her. "When did you get so good? " She said smirking, " I've been practicing. " He said smirking back. "Oh~ So Mr. Tough guy is trying something new? Que bueno~" She said laughing.

"What, did you think I couldn't? " He said crossing his arms. " Nyet!" She said, copying Vitaly from when they first met. " Hey! " Vitaly playfully glared at her. "What that's what you did! " Vitaly rolled his eyes, Y/n smirked and stepped closer. "Who new I would find él amor de vida aquí. " She said smirking. Vitaly smirked and pulled her close. "Ehh--" She playfully gasped and slapped his arm. "Ey! " She playfully pretended to be mad, crossing her arms and looking away. " Solo estava jugando. " Y/n eyes widened," Did you just--" She quickly turned towards him. Vitaly raised a brow, " What? " "You spoke Spanish?" He smirked, " Si. " Y/n smirked, " Kinda hot~" She said getting closer.

Vitaly quickly grabbed Y/n in bridal style, he jumped off and onto the net holding her, making her laugh. "What are you doing!? " Vitaly wiggled his eyebrows, making her hide her face in his shoulder. Vitaly laughed and placed her over his shoulder as he entered his cart.

"What are they doing? " Gia said giggling as she watched with the group. "Girl they making some babies! " Said Gloria, placing a hand on her hip smiling.