4

Everyone gasped and rushed to the end of the balloon where Vitaly was. He continued to watch as Y/n fell with wide eyes. She then grabbed onto the line that Marty shot to save Stefano. She held on as she continued to spin. She then let go and landed on the platform once again. This time as her normal self.

She let out a growl. "Hit me again Rico and you will get the claws! " She said in a deep tone. "Y/N!!" The whole group rushed towards her and cheered as they tightly hugged her. They soon cleared a path for Vitaly. He quickly rushed to her and gave her a tight hug. "Vitaly--" "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN! " He said as he hugged her tighter. "V-Vitaly--i can't breathe! " He let go of her. "I'm sorry Vi--" Vitaly pulled her into a kiss. Her eyes widened before she closed them and kissed back.

The group cheered louder. "Finally! Took y'all long enough! " Marty said happily. They pulled away and laughed, Gia came and pulled them two into a tight hug. "Ooo I'm so happy!! " She said giggling and pulling away, smiling brightly. Gia grabbed Y/n paws and started to spin with her. "Oooo You get to stay with us! We can do acts together! I'm so excited!! " Gia said as she pulled Y/n into a tight hug. Y/n laughed happily. Soon they pulled away, " I see que you too finally got together! " Y/n said nudging Gia who blushed. "Oh yes! We will all travel the world together! " Gia said spinning away towards Alex.

Y/n looked over and saw Vitaly, smiling brightly at her. His eyes filled with passion and love. "My dear Y/n. Will you stay with me? " Vitaly said, grabbing her paw and kissing it. Y/n smiled and stepped closer to him. " Of course mi amor. " She said, pulling him into a kiss.

Time skip

They were back at the circus and did their performances all around the world.

"Get job everybody!" Said Alex as he gave everyone high fives and hugs. "It was amazing! " Gia said as she hugged Alex tightly. "It always-a is! " Stefano said as he joined in on the hug. Vitaly laughed as he pulled Y/n into a hug, spinning her. Y/n laughed and kissed his cheek, making him chuckle and hold her.

The walkie-talkie came on. "Uh, Alex, we have a visitor. " Everyone looked confused, "uh sure let them come in." Alex said, giving Gia a weird confused look. Suddenly a normal tiger came rushing in. "VITALY! " She said, pushing Y/n hard off of him and giving him a tight hug. Y/n's eyes widened and she glared at the other tiger who was hugging her manz.

"Excuse me!? Who do you think you are abrazándose a me hombre!? " Y/n said growling and crossing her arms. Vitaly's eyes we're wide and pushed the female tiger away. "Excuse me! This is my husband! " Said the tiger, Y/n eyes widened. "You left him last time I checked! " "I left him so he could become better. " The tiger said stepping closer to Y/n. "He was already better! And he still is WITHOUT YOU! " Y/n yelled, shoving her finger against the tigers chest. The tiger dramatically gasped, " I did it for his own good! " She said as she shoved Y/n finger away. Vitaly pushed the female tiger away, he walked towards Y/n and wrapped an arm around her. " I don't need you anymore. We aren't even together! " Yelled Vitaly as he glares at his ex-wife. " Sweet--" "Don't you dare estúpida. " Y/n said angrily. "Disappear and never return! " Vitaly said as he held Y/n tighter and moved away from the other tiger.

The tiger laughed, " Oh no can do~ I joined the circus once again! " Everyone's eyes widened. "What!? Oh no no no no. Está fea is not staying! " Y/n said angrily, stepping in front of Vitaly, crossing her arms. "Well I am. Just so you know, the name is Natasha (that's what we are going to call her). " Love, come. " Vitaly said, turning and walking away. Both tigers started to walk, Y/n shoved Natasha's face away making her fall. Vitaly grabbed Y/n hand, Y/n looked over her shoulder and smirked. With a 'snatched your manz' look, even though she had him all along. Natasha growled, " Natasha! What good it is for you to come back! " Said Gia, nervously laughing as she had her arms open. Natasha smiled at Gia, " Ah! Gia it's been too long! " She said fake smiling back. Natasha looked at Alex and smiled, " And who iz this? " "I'm Al--" "This is my boyfriend Alex! " Gia said, grabbing onto his arm. "Well we will be on the way! " Gia said as she dragged Alex off to their cart.

"Stefano! " Natasha said happily as she opened her arms. "Oh Nat! You can stay with the empty cart at the back of the train! " He said clapping his flippers. "Wait what--" Stefano grabbed her paw and dragged her to the cart.

"I do not like that tiger! She gets on my nerves! " Y/n said as she threw the knife, hitting the center. "I know, I know. " Vitaly said as he back hugged the albino tiger (or any other animal lol.) " Mi amor. " Y/n said turning and cupping his cheeks, " She's just using you. For the money. " Vitaly placed his hand over his lovers and sighed. " I know, I should have known better. " Y/n kissed his forehead, " But no, you have me. And I will never leave you. " Y/n said smiling. Vitaly chuckled and pulled her into a hug, spinning her. They both laughed happily. " Te Amo! " Y/n said happily, " Love you too. " He said back, kissing her.

Hoped you enjoyed. There is going to be some DRAMAAAAA lol

Anyway, hoped you enjoyed and don't forget to Vote, comment, and share if you would like. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜💜💜💜💜💜💜