Some people call me paranoid, I like to say cautious.

Somehow Pavel found our location.

Somehow he knew where the girl were going.

It's not coincidental.

I have my suspicions.

We had no issues until I brought this particular someone into our inner circle.

"You're all free to leave." I said dismissing everyone who came to guard, except for the new guards I set for extra security. It's best Myana meets them.

"Myana, this is Kimo and Leith, the new security. They'll be in house." She nodded and smiled at them.

I left them to deal with her endless talking as I went inside my office.

Now that Pavel knows our estate location we need to move...I love my location.

It's either move or exterminate the issue.

And I do love my garden my mother has planted in the back yard, it'd be a shame to have to restart.

Her birthday is this week. She's tried to hide it, but horribly failed.

I've been thinking for a while about a plan for her birthday— it's only been today that I figured out my plan.

I know i've hurt her in ways I don't even know, but I want to make it better. I want to be able to have her forget what I did, how we met.

I want her to have so many good memories with me that she forgets all of the horrible ones.

I never meant to hurt her, but god that mouth of hers is endless and filled with attitude.

Honestly, you could say it's something I enjoy about her.

And I enjoy very little.

Birthdays were never made a huge deal in my family, we got dinner all together and that was it.

I don't think her sister did much for her either, so why not make it big?

*Myana's POV*

The past few days have been boring.

No one has came to the house, probably by Alessio's orders.

Gray and I have been watching movies and attempting to do yoga in the backyard.

I still have been sleeping in Alessio's bed, he's never in here anymore he's always in his office.

I don't think he's slept in at least a week.

But now today, is my birthday. I'm officially 19.

It doesn't feel that different.

I gasped as Sage busted into front door holding so many balloons I couldn't count, a bouquet of orange lilies, and a box of cupcakes—from Dalesio's.

"You didn't!" I jumped off of the couch and set them onto the counter, "You went to New York?" She shook her head and stepped to the side.

"Happy birthday!" Camille and Cadella ran through the door and hugged me.

Cadella and Camille from New York.

Part of me through Merella would be with them—silly me.

"We we're happy to hear that things are better with you and Alessio." I nodded. "Yeah, Dante was an ass when we first met as well." I gave her a sad smile. "Maybe it's just men."

We sat at the bar in the kitchen for awhile, catching up on everything.

Camille played with Grayson and talked about bringing Maximus, her dog, to come play with him.