Part 2

"Hey savanna miss me?" That's when I stood there in shock holding up the line.
"Um--um" was all I could say and I felt so stupid.
"Yeah she missed you she talked a lot about you but she didn't expect you to be here." my neighbor that was doing the tops and stuff spoke for me.
"Hi braiden yeah I did miss you a lot. can I take your order?" I asked
"Go take a break." my boss called from the side back door. That's when Imediatley left and hugged braiden. He wrapped his arms around me too.
"How are you?" He asked
"I'm alright how r u?" I asked still suprised he is here. I finally left go. his hugs still felt warm.
"I'm doing well." he smiled brightly I think that's what I missed most.
"I thought you would have forgotten." I said as we sat at a table.
"Forgotten?" Braiden chuckled under his breathe. "no to be honest your all I've been thinking about non stop literally." he said
"Your probably not gonna believe me but me too." I smiled I felt my cheeks getting warm.
"So what would you like to do tomorrow I know it's a special day." he raises an eyebrow.
"I'm not so sure at least I have the day off." I can't believe he didn't even forget my birthday my days are getting better already I thought.
"How bout maybe chill at the beach and then go from there?" Braiden questioned.
"Works for me." I said

We left chipotle and made it back to the house. since Braiden didn't really have a place to stay I offered him to stay in the quest room. I told him that Sarah might come over here and there so don't be surprised if she shows up.
"Well I'm glad I got to suprise you today I'm gonna head off to bed that flight was tiring because all I did was work on the computer." he said
"Goodnight." I smiled cutting up some cucumber for a snack. he put his hand on my shoulder and then left. it was not long after I went to my room to rest up.

The next morning I got up to my phone ringing the bright sun in my eyes and the smell of bacon. I had almost forgot that Braiden was here and Sarah said she probably would come by this morning. Messages were exploding on my phone. got one in particular from Braiden. 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND...Meet me on the beach.' I laughed how it went from so exciting to so calm. I got out of bed and went to the living room.
"Goodmorning birthday girl." Sarah said I yawned.
"Somebody's waiting for you at the beach" Sarah then stated.
"I know Braiden texted me I'll be there in a sec." I said
"Ok. and here." she handed me a gift.
"Thank you." I said smiling. it was a frame with a pic of us in it at braidens concert one year.

----------------------------------------------
Hope your enjoying :) sorry this chapter was short the next chapter will be longer and will continue with meeting Braiden at the beach!